Hyper offensive team- Peaked 285 on PO

@ Ruscour & Fantom0: YES IT DOES!!! Dude, come on, read the priority chart (Magic coat is +4 while mischievous heart is +1)! (Thanks Charro!)

I actually tested this out on p.o, and i found that azumarill took care of all dd'ers.

In addition, you have a slight weakness to gliscor (poison heal+toxic orb+fling+THIEF: ruins dory)

Just a little suggest, i don't know for what do you need taunt in deo if you can spin with Dory, yes it can help you sometimes but maybe you want to test this set

Deoxys-S @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Magic Coat
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Reflect

Reflect makes you hyper bulky, Mixed Tyranitar only 3HKOes that set, Ferrothorn does less than 18 % with gyro ball, etc. You don't even need sash to take a hit, and can use leftovers for longevity, light clay or lum berry if you want. it's a pretty cool set that nobody use, reflect also helps you to make Volcarona and Exadrill a hell lot bulkier than before

i do run a different team to this (style-wise), though you could call it hyper-offensive. i still run a deo-s as my lead and i run this set:

Deoxys @ Leftovers
Jolly: 252 HP/128 Def/128 SpD
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Recover
This set defeats offensive leads with minimal effort, allowing you to get up a significant level of spikes. the fact that its taunt-bait is neutered by the fact that you are running a hyper-offensive team, and using taunt is just asking for some powerhouse - like your TTar, for example (though it depends on the situation) - to come in and trash a few pokes. its just the set i use, since i use u-turn on my team to break sashes for azuma, and i dont really recommend it that much, but i think its worth a try.

@Fantom0: Hm... Maybe I'll try that. Although I really like the speed of Deo-S. And if I wanted Defences I'd go with Deo-D. Still, maybe...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)