Research Hypothetical Pokemon - Maths

That's insane I can't believe that's possible. Wait, is that Primal Groudon holding an item that isn't a Red Orb? That can't happen in game, (Can it? I don't know if Ditto would work.) but I can fix this. If a Kecleon used Skill Swap on Deoxys-A to allow it to change its type before Pure Power was Skill Swapped onto it then this amount of overkill could happen in game. Don't have access to a Deoxys on a Gen III to teach it Mimic? Use a V-create Mega Rayquaza and show people why we banned him from Ubers. Also, I think you forgot to Skill Swap Dry Skin onto that Ghastly, not that it needs to be any more dead.

As for beating that amount of annihilation, I think that a fifth turn Ice Ball against a Dragon/Flying/Grass Ghastly should be more powerful. Salamence gets Defense Curl to boost the power farther, and despite his lower Attack, he could be more powerful than Mega-ICanDealOverABillionPercentDamage-Raquaza using the same move.

One last note, are Critical Hits applied for these calculations? If not, I want to see Crits! Death to Ghastly! >:D
Ditto would work as a replacement Primal Groudon.

Keep in mind that Helping Hand and Flower Gift stack - also, Shuckle can become Ice-Type with Protean, learn Ice Ball via Mimic (Glitch optional) and hit a triple-weak target.

+6 252+ Atk Pure Power Ice-Type Shuckle Helping Hand x2 Flower Gift x2 Turn 5 Metronome Defense Curl Ice Ball vs. -6 0 HP / 0- Def Dragon/Flying/Grass-Type Noibat on a critical hit: 613614204-721899108 (5113451700 - 6015825899.55%) -- guaranteed OHKO

To put it in perspective, it OHKOes:
-ten-thousand nine hundred thirty-seven (10937) Absolute Virtues
-one-thousand eight hundred and four (1804) Safer Sephiroths at full power
-two hundred twenty-six (226) Baals
-fourteen (14) Yiazmats
-seven (7) Porky Statues
-two (2) Carnax

That's insane I can't believe that's possible. Wait, is that Primal Groudon holding an item that isn't a Red Orb? That can't happen in game, (Can it? I don't know if Ditto would work.) but I can fix this. If a Kecleon used Skill Swap on Deoxys-A to allow it to change its type before Pure Power was Skill Swapped onto it then this amount of overkill could happen in game. Don't have access to a Deoxys on a Gen III to teach it Mimic? Use a V-create Mega Rayquaza and show people why we banned him from Ubers. Also, I think you forgot to Skill Swap Dry Skin onto that Ghastly, not that it needs to be any more dead.

As for beating that amount of annihilation, I think that a fifth turn Ice Ball against a Dragon/Flying/Grass Ghastly should be more powerful. Salamence gets Defense Curl to boost the power farther, and despite his lower Attack, he could be more powerful than Mega-ICanDealOverABillionPercentDamage-Raquaza using the same move.

One last note, are Critical Hits applied for these calculations? If not, I want to see Crits! Death to Ghastly! >:D
Yeah, I was counting on a Pokemon Transforming into P-Groudon to hold the Metronome. It was mentioned a few posts above that it was possible

I did forgot to Dry Skin Gastly, dammit. It would add 25% damage so it could make a difference

All my calculations take Critical hits into account

Keep in mind that Helping Hand and Flower Gift stack - also, Shuckle can become Ice-Type with Protean, learn Ice Ball via Mimic (Glitch optional) and hit a triple-weak target.

+6 252+ Atk Pure Power Ice-Type Shuckle Helping Hand x2 Flower Gift x2 Turn 5 Metronome Defense Curl Ice Ball vs. -6 0 HP / 0- Def Dragon/Flying/Grass-Type Noibat on a critical hit: 613614204-721899108 (5113451700 - 6015825899.55%) -- guaranteed OHKO

To put it in perspective, it OHKOes:
-ten-thousand nine hundred thirty-seven (10937) Absolute Virtues
-one-thousand eight hundred and four (1804) Safer Sephiroths at full power
-two hundred twenty-six (226) Baals
-fourteen (14) Yiazmats
-seven (7) Porky Statues
-two (2) Carnax
Well I stand defeated. 6 Million percent. That's certainly over 9000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)