1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by TrainerX493, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrainerX493

TrainerX493

As I said I AM NOT HAPPY! I'm sorry for being rude, but have just spent the last 3 hours making a thread on here and then when I went to post it came up saying to log in, wich then leads me to the message saying that I have go back and reload the page, and since I cannot load the page without having to go back before it and then it loses EVERYTHING because it loads a new page and can not copy/paste so that is 3 HOURS DOWN THE DRAIN. Could somone please make it so I won't lose everything when I try to make thread. Thank you.
  2. NixHex

NixHex A new vice president erryonce in a while to keep me busy
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Use Microsoft Word.
  3. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Typing faster would also help!
  4. jumpluff

jumpluff
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'm sorry for your loss, but when writing big posts, you should back them up frequently in Notepad, Notepad++, Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or whatever your text program of choice is, because so much can go wrong. Nothing we can really do about that. If you use Firefox, you may wish to consider installing the Lazarus add-on. A solution may be to select 'Remember Me' when you log in. If you're using a public / shared computer and/or don't want to use Remember Me, you can always use it then click Log Out each time you leave Smogon.
  5. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

I AM NOT HAPPY EITHER
  6. tennisace

tennisace brock you like a hurricane
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

If you use Google Chrome or Firefox you can just click the back button and it will save it...
  7. Alakapimp

Alakapimp All washed up
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I just copy things into my clipboard right before hitting the post button, if the page doesn't load I can just paste it back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)