Serious I am serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Notice new "serious" prefix.

If you create a new thread and you'd like it to be serious please use this prefix. If you are OK with fun and games, don't use a prefix. Please try to reserve the prefix for meaty topics.

If you use the serious prefix for a joke thread, I'll remove your access to this forum entirely. Seriously.

This is something we're trying out. Let's see how it works.

Holy crap I was just reading the euthanasia thread and now I've realized it was JUST cleaned up and I never saw any of it. Good show :)

I can't take a thread serious when it has that (Serious) tag.

Make it an acronym or something. (SSS) (Some Serious Shit).

Point being shorten it up or something cause its ugly.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't take a thread serious when it has that (Serious) tag.

Make it an acronym or something. (SSS) (Some Serious Shit).

Point being shorten it up or something cause its ugly.
I like this idea, because every time I see the "Serious" tag I am inevitably tempted to make a "Why so serious?" or "Serious business" joke. Better to prevent this sort of thing.

Considering that the moderators (and people over 1k posts), on average, not only make the first trolling post but the most.. just saying. At least, that has been my observation over my years being here.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Indeed I do.
Considering that the moderators (and people over 1k posts), on average, not only make the first trolling post but the most.. just saying. At least, that has been my observation over my years being here.
Fair enough. If it really takes a Serious tag to encourage moderators to post dumb/trolly stuff in the fun/non-serious threads, then I don't see the problem.

I've just noticed that, as this is a serious thread, some of the posts made here should be removed. I'm just saying, I now don't know how this will work.

Hopefully this will stop the srs bidnezz jokes. I approve this idea very much. Of course this means fights/angry debates in serious threads will be worse...

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
this is a step in the right direction, of course, a better step would be separate forums like in the good old days

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
you know what would be a good idea

splitting this forum in two, one for serious stuff, the other for not serious stuff

maybe one could be named firebot or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)