I am Talent

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I love the style on the gloom. Didn't know you could draw !_! I expect to see more of your work. Also, you can edit your posts rather than just double-posting. Just click edit on the right bottom corner of your post! :heart:

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I love the style on the gloom. Didn't know you could draw !_! I expect to see more of your work. Also, you can edit your posts rather than just double-posting. Just click edit on the right bottom corner of your post! :heart:
Oh thank you! That is helpful

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You'd be better off keeping all your pieces in one thread :o making general threads for a few pieces each is generally frowned upon

Aside from that...I like your palette, it is sort of soft and not in-your-face (complimented by your linework) but still striking. Keep it up!

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
You'd be better off keeping all your pieces in one thread :o making general threads for a few pieces each is generally frowned upon

Aside from that...I like your palette, it is sort of soft and not in-your-face (complimented by your linework) but still striking. Keep it up!
Woops my bad! sorry im new to smogon

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You've got spunk, that's for certain. The expressions portrayed in the Gloom and Bellsprout pic comes across well, and the Sunflora pic, while eery, shows you've got some real finesse with how fluid the lineart is. Welcome to Smogon!

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
that new ho-oh you posted is amazing. i really love the colors you use. thank you for the rapidash :heart:

you can always make new posts with the new images if you want to update your thread!

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
that new ho-oh you posted is amazing. i really love the colors you use. thank you for the rapidash :heart:

you can always make new posts with the new images if you want to update your thread!
Thank you! I will remember that now.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
holy shit, I can never get my flames right, how I envy thee

Given your clear experience with art, I've gonna formally approve you as a Smogon artist. What that means can be read about here, but the short story is that if you ever thought about wanting to contribute with art to some of Smogon's more demanding areas, you now have all the green lights to do so, without being committed to anything.

That said, hope you keep sharing your art here, it's humbling to look at these. If you have another platform to showcase your art, I for one would like to know about that as well.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
holy shit, I can never get my flames right, how I envy thee

Given your clear experience with art, I've gonna formally approve you as a Smogon artist. What that means can be read about here, but the short story is that if you ever thought about wanting to contribute with art to some of Smogon's more demanding areas, you now have all the green lights to do so, without being committed to anything.

That said, hope you keep sharing your art here, it's humbling to look at these. If you have another platform to showcase your art, I for one would like to know about that as well.
Whoa! Wow thank you so much! That sounds really awesome

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
uHm whaT your art is fabulous, and I've always had a soft spot for artworks painted as such. :'D and then you just add in the memes and everything is perfect. <3 ;v;

scene

Banned deucer.
This is really good, I dig the style a lot. One of the most talented new artists I've seen on the site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)