I Am The Shinxe, koo koo (pi)kachu!

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Thank you again! I hope to do more ASAP maybe even tonight. Thinking of doing some actual trainers, too, or at least a couple of my favs.

vonFiedler: Yeah Breloom's a grass primary so honestly putting him in Fight. is cheating buuuut no other fighting type has even half the love I give to 'loom 9u9

I don't know why it is, but the Ambipom creeps me out the most..

But overall, I love your style! Your attention to detail is amazing, and I love how much personality each Pokemon has. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work. (:

wow. Those are kick-ass! My favourites are Metagross, Dragonite, and Honchkrow. lol, Metagross reminds me of megatron from Transformers for some reason, which makes his picture even more epic. excellent work.

These are fucking amazing, I love the Vespiquen (poor girl never gets much love ;_;). I think the Froslass one very accurately depicts what people have been doing in UU for the last while lol.

These are amazing. Great work! I'd love to see some more!

Edit: Do you take requests?

If you do, can I ask for a really cool looking Smeargle?

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Don't have all that much time for requests but I love Smeargle so hopefully I can get around to him!

And now here is my FAVORITE CHAMPION HOORAY

Unfortunately I ran out of steam on this and wasn't satisfied with most of it, but it's an okay sketch so I may as well post!

I almost prefer the lineart on its own; here's the large file:
http://i45.tinypic.com/huisy9.png

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
hahaha I drew this for the art contest but mostly I'm just amused at their faces.

They just... HAPPENED

Holy shit I love that Weezing.

LOVE.

I want to stick my dick in it's gashole.

That is the extent of my love toward that weezing.

Ok sorry for posting twice in one day but that Weezing is mind blowingly good.

Oh and Cynthia looks like a (BAN ME PLEASE). :x

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Tanz: Yeah that's why it's a horrible picture :C Lineart was okay and then SOMETHING HAPPENED

And thank you all a shit ton! :V I'm seriously grateful for all the rad compliments, it's inspiring. I'll post a couple non-Pokemon things here now and then because heyyy 8)

Actually, let's do that now with this beautiful self-portrait, moments before I Hyper Beam:

Reff'd from a photo, eyeball'd not traced, some color-picking involved for the skin tones that were like "what the hell, this shit is blue. BLUE. that's my cheek"

The original is here I just can't take anything serious right now especially when the face was goofy to begin with:
http://kittiara.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2noull

andrea

/me cresselias
Ohmygosh these are absolutely amazing! That Xatu is just gorgeous- the coloring and the shadows... Wow. Totally impressed and hope to see more! =D

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
HEY question before I post more: Been trying to edit the title of the thread, and although it technically works (displays the new name in the original post) the actual name doesn't change in the forum or anything. OH GOD HELP (it is not that important)

So I was thinking-- some of my past work really reflects the fact that I love to do a lot of little images and play with lighting and composition using creatures as my subjects. Thus the WAY-TOO-MUCH effort into that Pokemon meme.

Let's check out the last time I did this:

First Illustration assignment of my Illustration I class was an ABC book of any kind we wanted. Well I like monsters so here's what happened [all images scanned before I bound the book, which I have no photos of yet-- LAZY-- and added the little plaques with their names]:

Acrylic paint on pastel paper (it all scanned awfully but who cares)
http://kittiara.deviantart.com/gallery/#Sublime-Bestiary

Choice Tidbits: Angel, Undine, Incubus, Dragon, Puca, Kitsune.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Those are amazing.

HEY question before I post more: Been trying to edit the title of the thread, and although it technically works (displays the new name in the original post) the actual name doesn't change in the forum or anything. OH GOD HELP (it is not that important)
You have to ask a moderator to change it for you.

Man... amazing. I just don't have enough words to say it.

As much as I love Breloom, I'm gonna have to say my favorites are all of them :P

Like the Milotic, goes against the whole "beautiful" thing, but that's what makes it awesome.

:O I love these, I think I said it before around last week about, well I forgot who..but can you make a custom Swampert? Seriously that would be so beast if you did, imagine.. with a mischievous smile on his face, please! That would be a fucking GIFT!

Edit: I'll have to say, the Kitsune is pretty amazing, I just love the detailed colors on it, and its smile.. I love that art right there.

I fail a bit when it comes to English, so I didnt understand if you handed the book yet or if you are gonna have to later, either way, if you didnt/dont get A+, tell us the name of the teacher so we can all go beat him up, because your drawings are seriously amazing(I found it hard to choose a favorite, but the Angel is really close)

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Thank you guys! And whatever mod changed my title is WONderful.

Rugaji: I do like Swampert! I have a list of requested ones growing and since I thankfully love most Pokemon I'll try to get to them as I have time. :>

Gir: Thanks! I did hand it in, and got an A. It got into a school show as well.

EDIT: I MADE A STUPID ICON
Tried to draw some of the SRS pokemon requests and couldn't. So here is Shinxe photoboothin'!

Small version in my icon, this is the large:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)