I Am The Shinxe, koo koo (pi)kachu!

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
I realized I DO have more PKMN material to post before I do new stuff: A friend and I have been collaborating on doing these low-price totally animu Pokemon commissions. Here are a couple of my favs:

Haha, those are great. Infernape and Seviper have some cool poses

Your avatar is also very hypnotising o _o

not really my style, but i love the xatu,

like, the textures and the angle hes doing the pose with his arms, and those diagonal lines behind him make it even more dynamic. it just makes me think a lot.

xatu.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Your avatar is also very hypnotising o _o
@w@

Okay here is one more of those ones:

And HERE is something I drew March 29th, a fakemon Fire Starter line for a little hobby-project, which is really truly bizarre because now there's a fire pig starter. I am very "whoa what" over that, but then again fire pigs are fucking rad and there's not enough boar love so it makes sense.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
You are officially my hero. These are all so unique, but beautiful at the same time. I really can't wait to see more pieces of your art in the future! :)

Love the scyther's pose with the trainer <3
these are really special compared to the other threads.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey thanks Snorlaxe, H2O! I'm thrilled to hear it. :D

By the by, H2O would you like a less artifacted 100x100 version of that Togekiss?

Wow... These are freaking amazing, especially Dragonite and Honchkrow! And Gengar scares the crap out of me too.

BTW, if you're taking requests could you make a Magikarp one, preferably spooky like the Gengar? I need an avatar =/

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
is furaffinity work safe?
Yeah, it is. Anything iffy gets marked with a big X (thank god amirite). Still, I have a DeviantArt under the same name linked in my profile if you don't even want to be exposed to all that.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
5 stars material. No words to express how fantastic you are at drawing, keep that work up man! I do have a question, what program do you use for drawing and how do you get that "reality" in each image?

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
5 stars material. No words to express how fantastic you are at drawing, keep that work up man! I do have a question, what program do you use for drawing and how do you get that "reality" in each image?
Thank you!

I use Photoshop and a great brush set that has a variety of affects that allows me to efficiently do things like light glares, glowing, bunches of spores/speckles/etc, hair and fur textures, and smog/cloud effects. That brush set is here: http://adonihs.deviantart.com/art/My-Brush-Pack-118954791

Not sure what you mean by reality, exactly, though :B

Wow, I really like the fire pig, I've been wanting a boar or a rhino fire starter for a while and I'm thrilled we're actually getting one now :D

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Why not!

lol why the hell is Tinypic in French now.

Also, keep an eye on the front post. If I post new art here, there's a good chance I'll post an icon of it in the beginning for free use!

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
So, what do I draw when I'm not doing Pokemon fanart?

Lots of commissions. Lots and LOTS because I need money because I tend to be rather poor on account of art school taking quite a bit of my hard-earned loot.

Anyway most of my customers tend to commission anthros from me-- I could do with more humans to draw, honestly, but that's why I draw them in my spare time instead. Enough of that rambling, this is totally a serious program!

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank you!

I use Photoshop and a great brush set that has a variety of affects that allows me to efficiently do things like light glares, glowing, bunches of spores/speckles/etc, hair and fur textures, and smog/cloud effects. That brush set is here: http://adonihs.deviantart.com/art/My-Brush-Pack-118954791

Not sure what you mean by reality, exactly, though :B
Thanks for the link to that brush set. By reality I meant that your work looks extremely real, not like other pieces that when you see them you obviously know that they are drawn. Evidently, you get this reality by using an amazing program for drawing and also having an excellent personal technique, so I just wondered what that program/tools set was ;) Thanks for answering.

You certainly put your skills where requested, and I'd assume the furry market snaps up your work like their libido snaps up anthros.

In short, you're damn skilled, and if you take requests, I humbly ask for a pic of a Porygon inside a computer mainframe, ala Tron.

You certainly put your skills where requested, and I'd assume the furry market snaps up your work like their libido snaps up anthros.

In short, you're damn skilled, and if you take requests, I humbly ask for a pic of a Porygon inside a computer mainframe, ala Tron.
I totally agree. and sick new avatar for me! (: Keep up the good work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)