I can draw TOO!

My MAC submission is now up on the OP I really liked how it turned out I have high hopes for it in MAC but I'm not really known around here so that might put me back a few votes xD

HellaHellaStyle

The ROCKST☆R connoisseur
is an Artist Alumnus
The Swampert is ultra legit. The scenario and pose are hella sick. Good luck in the MAC.

I agree with what you said about votes. When it comes to voting, it can turn into a popularity contest. In the end I'm pretty sure it comes down to the judges decisions, but I think the votes typically decide the few that will end up being considered finalists. Don't hold me to that, since I have no idea if that's how it works. Regardless, the votes can be a downer if you don't have many supporters. It's definitely an issue.

I've never won or even placed top 3 in a MAC, myself. Its just really fun for me to try.

Oh yeah, that Rapidash drawing is mad funny.

Quick question.

What size and type of pen did you use for the swampert and what size and type pen for the gliscor? For the line art BTW.

Ah, thanks. Is cintiq the type of brush you use, or is that the tablet name? That's sort of what I meant, guess I should have cleared that up.

Ah, ok then. Are you using the default brush for your lineart then? The one that changes sizes depending on pressure.

Yes Since I use Sai I use the default Pen To sketch, Outline, and Color I will probably explore photoshop brushes and other functions etc on Sai sometime later but right now I know it's working for me so I'm not going to change it xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)