I can't download shoddy: i have phone net :/

I use 3g connection (phone net) and i think that it blocks my download of shoddy.

Any suggestion to i install shoddy in a pc with phone internet?

Go over to a friends house, and download the .jnlp there, and put it on a flash drive/email and then use it at your computer.

I can download the .jnlp file, but when i start java to install the program, the download don't complete. You don't know other way?

I can download the .jnlp file, but when i start java to install the program, the download don't complete. You don't know other way?
Can you download the .jnlp file and run it or are you just having troubles running this?

Can you download the .jnlp file and run it or are you just having troubles running this?
I can download the file .jnlp from shoddybattle.com

I can open the file

The window "downloading application" appears, java start download.

But the download stops ever in the seven bar of download. Java works, i can download movies, other games etc, but the download of shoddybattle stop, and says "download stalled". Only this.

This happened to me to. I stopped AIM, Firefox, Windows Live Messenger, etc and it installed. It sometimes says "unable to launch application" though and I have to clear temporary files and reinstall. Did you previously have Shoddybattle?

Two months ago i have shoddy, but i uninstall it and now i don't can install...

Also it can be my modem, HUAWEI E226, but i'm working hard to see if is the modem...

Well if shoddybattle have a installer i not will have this problem. :/

Finally i downloaded shoddy, with a net of a friend. The problem is really my phone net that not download the java program.

Also, now, in the smogon server, its slow to play. The window is slow... In others servers i have a normal speed, but in smogon its very slow. What i need do to fix it?

Finally i downloaded shoddy, with a net of a friend. The problem is really my phone net that not download the java program.

Also, now, in the smogon server, its slow to play. The window is slow... In others servers i have a normal speed, but in smogon its very slow. What i need do to fix it?
Maybe because there are alot of users on that server.
Check your internet connection.Is it fast?How fast is it?
Those might be answers to your problem(s).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)