1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

I can't login to Pokemon Showdown

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by dkl65, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkl65

dkl65

There is a problem at the time of this post with Pokemon Showdown. I go to the lobby (play.pokemonshowdown.com). I clicked Look for a Battle for Random Battle, and it tells me to chose a username. I enter dkl65. It says that it is already registered, and asks for a password. So I enter my password. It says that it is wrong! I checked the caps lock and everything, and entered the password slowly. It still says that it is wrong. I type the password out onto a word document, and all my keys are working. No matter what, it says that my password is wrong. I tried my alts, and the same thing happened. I tried a new username. It was already taken. I entered random letters and numbers several times. All of them were "already registered"! This must be a glitch! It was working fine yesterday! What can I do to work around this problem, or do I have to wait for the webmasters to fix it?

Thanks!
  2. rolen120

rolen120

showdown had some issues today. i think its been fixed by now.
  3. Diatom

Diatom An enigma
    is a Battle Server Moderator

The problem should be fixed now, but I would strongly recommend reading this and this to get an idea of why the problem presented itself and what should be done.
  4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck you spin mine head right round right round
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

Please use the Technical Support thread in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)