I can't login to Pokemon Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a problem at the time of this post with Pokemon Showdown. I go to the lobby (play.pokemonshowdown.com). I clicked Look for a Battle for Random Battle, and it tells me to chose a username. I enter dkl65. It says that it is already registered, and asks for a password. So I enter my password. It says that it is wrong! I checked the caps lock and everything, and entered the password slowly. It still says that it is wrong. I type the password out onto a word document, and all my keys are working. No matter what, it says that my password is wrong. I tried my alts, and the same thing happened. I tried a new username. It was already taken. I entered random letters and numbers several times. All of them were "already registered"! This must be a glitch! It was working fine yesterday! What can I do to work around this problem, or do I have to wait for the webmasters to fix it?

Thanks!

Diatom

An enigma
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The problem should be fixed now, but I would strongly recommend reading this and this to get an idea of why the problem presented itself and what should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)