1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

I can't sign in. Please Help

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Asutin321, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asutin321

Asutin321

When i go to showdown and click play/playonline the screen comes up but chat is completely empty and if i try to log in i can put in my username but the password will never show up some have said wait but i have waited hours without it working. Is there a way to fix this. I just found showdown a few weeks ago and would love to keep playing
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Can you provide an image of your problem? Your post, while detailed, doesn't really explain the situation, and an image might provide more explanation than words can.
  3. Asutin321

Asutin321

4. Asutin321

Asutin321

Well it will tell me to choose name but it wont do anything when i do

woodchuck edit: use the technical support thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)