1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

I could host read carefully!

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Smgondude, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Smgondude

Smgondude

thanks i have contacted him. also DeathxShinigami your point is? im trying to be a good host and the best for smogon. i just need to be approved.
  2. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

While I'm not an administrator I do believe we have a starting salary for server hosts at 50K a year? I do believe that's the correct number. Since you make 10K less than forum moderators.
  3. Smgondude

Smgondude

Dang..........i paused. thanks my family really needs it.. any way that really paused me. i hope i get approved. thanks
  4. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

did any of you even stop to think about it......?
  5. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

what the.... I only get paid 30k a year!

I demand a raise what is this bullshit!
  6. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

women make 40% less than men
  7. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hilariously derailing one-liner.
  8. mien

mien
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

I find the way you guys are making false promises of money towards someone who's family has problems with bills disgusting really.

Certainly when it's towards someone who offers us a reliable server for free after we've been having problems with that for over a year now.
  9. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

10. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

loling so hard @ eo
  11. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP ROB
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

12. Yamata no Orochi

Yamata no Orochi capes are cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I trust him, you have my support.
  13. Ray Jay

Ray Jay "The sky's the limit, okey-dokey!"
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

I've had enough of these Smogon bigwigs and fatcats getting forthrightly, blatantly obese salaries while the C&C working class has to scrounge to make a living #OccupySmogon
  14. Colonel M

Colonel M I don't suck it's my team that sucks!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Eo I think your penis is broken in that message...
  15. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

damn I was going to comment on Eo's chopped off dick but CM seems to have gotten the first slice

also, you're all despicable........
  16. 6A9 Ace Matador

6A9 Ace Matador veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

uhh have to agree with this and make a whole new message quoting it because you guys just don't seem to understand that this isn't right somehow... aside from the way you didn't bother to consider him as potential stable host you're trolling a naive kid in a bad position IRL.

you need to sort your fucking heads out if this is fun to you
  17. idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars schemes and plots are the same thing
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Well the PO server has been looking for a new host too, and we are willing to pay more than these Smogon people. Contact kokoloko on the PO forums if you are interested.
  18. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Leader

While I couldn't tell you if this poor chap deserved server hosts, I think the bigger question is why Eo has a penis hole.
  19. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

Because of this user?
  20. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

This thread went from being one of the weaker trou threads to being one of the best trou threads of all time. Smogondude is a master troll, a minor or a really stupid individual. Either way:

Posting in an epic thread.
  21. Moo

Moo Professor
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

He's not as stupid as he looks. He did manage to take over the Smogon server (sorta) and impersonate BK. Plus I asked him for mods and he know I wasn't a mod somehow....

Still he's an idiot
  22. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Leader

23. NatGeo

NatGeo sun's coming up
    is a Contributor Alumnus

oh my god rofl im laughing so hard right now

also Gen don't make Cleveland the butt of every joke :'(

just lmaoing atm

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)