1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

i drew pictures of admins and moderators please give me a badge i will become NSFW!!

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by ithinkchatotisreallyadora, Jul 20, 2011.

1. ithinkchatotisreallyadora

ithinkchatotisreallyadora

Hey guys i drew some pictures of miderators and admins. Please to meet you. I think you will enjoy these pictures the most as they look strikingly similar to the people which they depict. I also gave a brief description of them so that you can know all about them and make your considerations for laying them for the first time !!!

[​IMG]

First up is jolly mingot. I like the way the light contrasts his jolly belly. The lighting didn't really allow for me to put in all his old man wrinkles though. Young boys everywhere will be pleased with this man.

[​IMG]

This little treat is named firestorm. He's a rambunctious guy with a handsome face. Allah be with you, and he can be too, ladies!

[​IMG]

Here we have the illustirous Mekkah who is exceptionally handsome. His locks, his chin, everything is really top score. Ladies I think you have a knockout.

[​IMG]

Hey ladies this chiseled form is named swaggersaurus and he's waiting to fulfil your desires and vaginas.

[​IMG]

BLue kibry is an administratar alumnus and he is a really nice person. Ladies I strongly suggest you let him put the blue in your kirby.

[​IMG]

This stunning human specimen is named Glen. I really think you should think twice about this one- literally, think twice, cause GOD DAMN is he an adonis.

[​IMG]

This all-star is fishy. She isn't a mod but her goal is to sleep with all of them- if you want experience and the ability to take a dick like a fucking cement mixer, this is the one for you.
  2. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't Hit WoW
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

3. Maestrol55

Maestrol55

4. Huy

Huy INSTANT BALLS
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

broken links =[
  5. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

what the fuck is comic sans doing in smeargles studio
  6. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Fishy isn't a mod, therefore you fail! I FEEL LIED TO BY THE TOPIC TITLE!
  7. Stellar

Stellar dreams and adventure
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

ithinkbluekirbyisreallyadora
  8. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

lol thumbs up
  9. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

hi, do you take requests? i would like a picture of philip7086 after three weeks without showering.
  10. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Damn this would be funny if it was done in good taste. You're an extremely bitter person.
  11. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

here a good one too

[​IMG]
  12. ithinkchatotisreallyadora

Okay wtf happen to my badge thread? I will make anotherone and this time you wont del

IDK what happen to my last thread but I am going to finish putting up the ones I made if that is alright.

[​IMG]

HOLY SMOKES this is one hot tamale named cookie. His likes are long walks and small children.

[​IMG]

Okay so this here is THE_IRON_KENYAN. His package and blue eyes shining in the sky are one reason to keep comig back to this site.

[​IMG]

Okay here is long time moderator Lee. He is litterally a quiverang mass of muscles, ladies, you best line up now!!!!

[​IMG]

what a stupid fucking idiot, get a clue

[​IMG]

This is perhaps the sexist man on the site. Everyone needs to think of really good lines to get his attention, because otherwise he'll tell that bitch to hike.
  13. mingot

mingot free agent

color them you lazy prick
  14. v

v I'm on your six
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

15. ithinkchatotisreallyadora

I work in black and white with the odd color for a splash of ~~pizzazz~ dont tell me how to do my craft
  16. ithinkchatotisreallyadora

can someone link me to a picture of philap7086 so i can do the request? I don't know what he looks like i can't make a portrait without a base you know
  17. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i think your use of negative space and dark, heavy strokes to draw the viewers eyes in is very unique and refreshing!

the sense of balance in each picture is really top notch and your shadows and textures are very lifelike. i hope you post more soon
  18. ithinkchatotisreallyadora

nastyjungle you know you aren't as nasty as your name suggests you should chance it to something like snuggleforest!!

If you want me to do some i need some photos otherwise frig off
  19. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

excellent thread
  20. Lanturn314

Lanturn314

Snuggleforest? LOL
  21. Arcticblast

Arcticblast Flapper the Zubat = best scramblemon
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Mentor

22. V0x

V0x 4: I used to run at the sight of sun
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

23. Iamslow

Iamslow

SIMPLY THE BEST
  24. Aerodactyl Legend

Aerodactyl Legend

Now I know what these guys look like.
  25. ithinkchatotisreallyadora

[​IMG]

this is a gentleman named reyscarface. His latino sizzle will spice up your night in a way that won't make your genitles burn*

*with application of topical cream

Mingot i colored this one for you give feedback or frig off

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)