i h8 art

☹☹☹☹☹
if you wanna see a place where i actually update my art here you go it is here look
link this is the link *click*

am back u guys
um

here's all the shitty old art
PKMN Related

Comics

Digital Collages

Art on other things

Everything else

Words Words Words
Credit to Shiny Mew2 for Shell Sma$h, he drew it first
Nobody actually likes watching Frutsu Basketo
Baglogo is for My Tumblr

here's the great and good new art

I've made two oak cruisers. 3/4in. plywood, cut with a bandsaw, sanded and primed/varnished. Trucks and wheels are from friend's old skateboards, overall this project cost me 7 dollars, in screws ad griptape.
Ghost top view
Ghost bottom view
Ghost Decal Detail
+
Juunkboard full
Juunkboard detail

New to thiiis
kit10 (first attempt at animation)
dubsta
quit messing

lol
um
that's as much as i'm going to organize that ever
here's a bunch of random links to newer stuff

paras
arbok
kakuna
headphones
curse this one is good look at it

see look

hoops stars lol

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
I like this stuff man what programs you use?

Lyrics, 4pill, and animals style are pretty cool.

edit: lol i just read "scan"

Thanks chief.
Yeah, but if anyone wants to know I use Sakura Micron pens, with the nib sizes .03mm and .08mm. I also use a black Copiic and a black Sharpie. Oh and I color with Photoshop and a tablet.
Hey Mew2, I finished my own version of your Crustle drawing.

There ya go.

Many thanks!
So I'm pretty much in love with Battle Free For All, I probably will have to contribute.
Edit: done.

Edit 2: I made an Archeops.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well I don't necessarily like the mon (read: I feel lukewarm). It's just a cute thing, which is all that matters :p

Well thanks.

Thread related things:
I deleted the link to my Archeops because I'm sure I can draw a better one
If anyone wants me to draw something, just say so, I'll probably do it.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I love this style and the line quality! I like it in the same way I like Nastyjungle's, so textury and full of personality :)

Electivire and Musharna on the way!
I will draw a Venusaur, I've been meaning to, but I want it to be real cool so I don't know how long it will take.
Thanks Paintseagull.

breh

強いだね
your art looks very cool; the style is very reminiscent of Nastyjungle. to be honest, I'm not sure why, but there's some sort of obvious similarity I can't spot.

anyway, can I see a musharna in your style?

@Breludicolo: Both nastyjungle and I use thin black lines, similar shading stuff and textures, only difference is they're good at it. I'm actually already working on a Musharna, so you won't have to wait long.
@Delko: Thanks, will do.

this is pretty good. i really love it. can you draw me a salamence, because, as you can see, I'm in desperate need of an avatar. Thanx

Gladly, Salamence looks fun to draw.
About the other requests, they're inked but I haven't scanned them yet. I'll hopefully have them up soon.
edit: This Salamence looks dumb, but Imma scan it anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)