I just won like 5 battle spots with lv1 aron

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is worse than the Maison. I've suffered so many game changing critical hits, or missing in a 1v1 situation. I know it's all part of the game but urgh... smh. The impacts these little instances make in the 3v3 environment is so exaggerated compared to 6v6.

I had a proper loss against someone with a rating of 1980+ which was kinda scary seeings how I haven't been able to crack 1750 yet

Also I had a giggle when a guy used trick with his lead Rotom-h against my mewtwo which gave him a lucky egg and me his choice specs. 3 psystrikes later and I had won..

Wrong thread whoops. Too many tabs open

Hey if it works it works. Fortunately most people know how to deal with it. But it still works well against those who don't know how to deal with it.

Does it get you the win?
-Yes

Then why would someone condemn it? Simple as that. You may not like the way you win, but if you win within the rules, then its all fair game

Hey if it works it works. Fortunately most people know how to deal with it. But it still works well against those who don't know how to deal with it.

Does it get you the win?
-Yes

Then why would someone condemn it? Simple as that. You may not like the way you win, but if you win within the rules, then its all fair game
If that were truly the case, then smogon wouldn't ban anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)