1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

I keep getting banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Pacmaniac737, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Pacmaniac737

Pacmaniac737

The mods on the smogon server on PO have banned me for no reason on three separate occasions. The most recent of which, i was in a match, and left to go to the bathroom because the guy was haxing me like crazy, and i really had to go to the bathroom. Next thing i know i come back to see i was banned, and the chat was the other guy saying that i said that he had to wait, which i never said. Then the mod says," Pacman, you have 30 seconds to move or your being kicked" and then i was kicked. If i was never kicked, i still had 2 minutes to move; isnt that what the timer is there for, making sure you have to move in a reasonable amount of time? Well anyway, that was one situation that i found was bull****. Another time i got banned for spamming, but all i did was say," I got haxed to shit, look at this:" then i spaced, then i posted his move," thundorus used thunderwave, terrakion is now paralized" (or whatever the hell the message is) then i posted," then i get parahaxed twice in a row." Now just because there happened to be no posts in between those does not mean im spamming, i just seperated a story into 3 seperate posts. One guy goes like," Ban pacman, hes spamming" and the moderator just goes like," ok" and i was banned! Once i got unbanned, i went on and i told the server whats up. i told them that it was bull**** that i got banned, so the guy just bans me again. I wish i wrote down that moderators name who banned me those 2 times because i dont think he should be allowed to be a moderator if he doesnt ban based on the rules, and just based on what random people tell him to do.

In conclusion, i think somebody (a higher power) should take a look at whats going on in the smogon server because im sure im not the only person getting crucified by the mods for no reason, and if i am, then i think that its discrimination, and i hope that the whole server gets taken down!
  2. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

3. verbatim

verbatim Red like Roses
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

While the actions of the moderators do seem a bit harsh (except the last time, you never swear at a mod in a non-joking situation) very rarely does one get banned for reasons that are completely not their fault (hell the only real example I can think of is the whole Somalia business, and Haunter told me he unbanned everyone shortly thereafter). If you want some sympathy from the moderators in the simulator, a positive (not angry) response is your best answer.
  4. Pacmaniac737

Pacmaniac737

shiny azelf, you are a douche. i dont even care if i get perma-banned. This is bull****. You, and your moderator douche friends get to do whatever the hell you want, but i call you out on it and i get muted. You say fuck, you hack a mans team, and i get muted for calling you out on it? I think if anybody should get banned it should be you.
  5. Pacmaniac737

Pacmaniac737

i just got a 4 hour mute from that shiny az-fuck

seriously, this man is a douche. He is cursing, spamming, trolling, breaking all the rules, and he cant get touched cuz hes a mod. I want to have something done about this, cuz i bring it to his attention, and he just mutes me for 4 hours. I literally did nothing. Its BS

If you want, i can post everything that i said, and why he keeps muting me, and i could post everything he sais
  6. Curtains

Curtains

Its best to just keep away from pokemon online chat. The discussions are not of high quality anyway. Just enjoy the ladder and the interface and you should be fine.
  7. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf

We told you to stop complaining because you weren't even banned. Then you proceeded to say how mods can swear when you get muted, when its because we are using it to express ourselves, and you are using it to insult other users.

Also, 4 hour mute from Shiny Az-fuck?

Pacmaniac737 was muted by EspyJoel for 240 minute(s)!

Nice try, but it wasn't me.

EDIT: Banned for no reason? Are you sure? You expect sending me a PM like this won't get you banned?

(09:54) Pacmaniac737: Hello Mr. Azelf
    (09:54) Pacmaniac737: I cant wait till you get banned from smogon
    (09:54) ShinyAzelf: I can't wait till you get banned from here too
    (09:54) Pacmaniac737: you see, I took every single one of my posts, copied them, and took every one of yours
    (09:54) Pacmaniac737: i am composing a post on smogon right now
    (09:55) Pacmaniac737: either get me unmuted, or your fucke
    (09:55) Pacmaniac737: fucked*
    (09:55) Pacmaniac737: you little cock sucking whore
    (09:55) Pacmaniac737: im actually curious to how old you are
    (09:55) Pacmaniac737: youre probably what, 16
    (09:55) Pacmaniac737: i will fucking squish you like a bug
    (09:55) Pacmaniac737: you fucking pussy
    (09:56) Pacmaniac737: aSPAM
    (09:56) Pacmaniac737: SPAM
    (09:56) Pacmaniac737: you just spammed the server sir
    (09:56) Pacmaniac737: i like the name shiny az-fuck
    (09:56) Pacmaniac737: cuz thats what you are

8. shinyazfuck

shinyazfuck

I agree with this decision.
  9. Pacmaniac737

Pacmaniac737

I said that i usually troll people, but this time, i got trolled.
    Azelf says that i am the one who made this post, and he hopes i get banned again
    I ask why
    He says trolling
    He continues to say he hacked somebodies account and changed their terrakion from jolly to adamant making him lose
    I asked if that was trolling
    He said yes
    I called him out, and said he should get banned
    He mutes me
    Him and Prem start cursing
    I get unmuted and I call them out
    He requests for a 4 hour mute
    Frizy PM's me calling Azelf a douche
    I agree
    I PM Azelf and tell him I'm going to post all this
    He laughs, and trolls
    I then proceed to ask how old he is, and tell him that i could squash him like a bug, and i would if i ever saw him
    He posts all of it in the main chat
    I call him out for spamming
    He says in the main chat," Ive had enough of him" and bans me.

In conclusion, shiny azelf is a fucking pussy. He hides behind the fact that he his a mod and thinks that he could get away with anything he wants. I really hope someone could take action, because that is literally exactly what happened. Shiny azelf, when you read this, I hope you understand that i sincerely mean it when i say i will hurt you if i ever see you, and to anyone else who may read this I hope you see what kind of shit these moderators think they could get away with. I think action must be taken because when little pussies like Mr. Azelf get power they exploit it, and i am a victim of it. I literally didnt do anything wrong and i get muted. Then I get unmuted, but muted within 5 posts for calling out mods on breaking the rules. Then banned when i make things uncomfortable for Mr. Azelf. If i get banned from this website I dont care, just as long as people learn the truth.

Also, Im curious as to how making fun of someones post on here is "expressing yourself" and if you are just expressing yourself, then you are a douche for being the kind of person who just makes fun of people. I hope you die Mr. Azelf
  10. Venser

Venser

ahahahaha

@ above: wtf?

impossible

you're dealing with this in possibly the most immature way possible
  11. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf

"He continues to say he hacked somebodies account and changed their terrakion from jolly to adamant making him lose"

Actually, it was because Lord Liam and I made a team together, I built it, and sent it to him. He imported it into PO, and didn't realise it wasn't Jolly.

Anyways, I'm done with you and this thread.
  12. Lord Liam

Lord Liam

That was my Terrakion, me and ShinyAzelf made a team together and he set to the nature to Adamant by accident and sent it to me. It proceeded to make me lose a game later heh. I hope you don't consider that hacking.

DOWN WITH TYRANT SHINYAZELF.
  13. Pacmaniac737

Pacmaniac737

thats not what he said in main chat. add libel to the list of reasons why shiny azelf shouldnt be allowed to be a moderator
  14. iDunno

iDunno

yeah shinyazelf (or it might have been his irl friend siegrin, idk) once spammed me with pms talking about how I had an "alternate account" and continued to harp at me about how I used to have an account that I honestly didn't remember at all. Every time I would go on the server he would bring it up and would talk about how I was such a huge troll even though I really didn't remember trolling at all under that name. Plus, he had no right stating any sort of alt I may have ever had in the past in the public chat. Because of this, I reciprocated the negative energy and he then permabanned me. I never openly assaulted Shiny Azelf verbally. It was passive aggression and he felt as though he had some sort of "right" as a mod to permaban. I've since given up getting unbanned, but I thought I would just contribute.

EDIT: And I am suspicious that he exaggerated my behavior when justifying his, but I will never know
  15. Lord Liam

Lord Liam

Ok I'm kind of fed up with people being idiots here. I don't really like seeing ShinyAzelf's reputation being tarnished by people who are constantly rulebreaking and being total idiots on the SU PO server. He does his job well and cut you a shitton of slack before finally banning you. In the future you should smarten up and avoid facing a potential forum ban to go with your server ban.
  16. Pacmaniac737

Pacmaniac737

fuck you liam. What the fuck did I do before i cursed him off? Why the fuck did I have a 4 hour mute? All i did was ask why the fuck you guys got to say whatever the hell you want, and i get muted just for asking? I personally find that bullshitty. When you can answer that, ill drop my arguement, but so far the only answer ive got is "you have been muted for _____." I hope his reputation gets tarnished, because it shouldnt even be good in the first place. Unless his job is making fun of, lying to, and muting people until they snap, and give him a reason to ban them, then i guess hes doing a pretty shit job
  17. Oglemi

Oglemi The Legend of Oglemi: The Wiener Waker
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

It's moments like this that you just SHUT UP.

Holy mother of God. Even IF ShinyAzelf was in the wrong here, you going on a rant and spamming and whatever the hell isn't going to get you anywhere. Your behavior is hilarious, and if this is how you behave when you are given abundant warnings to stop what you are doing, then I'm glad SA did what he did.

You know, if you had been mature, and not responded to people in this thread in the manner you did, you might have been unbanned.

Also lol at creating alternate accounts to troll SA.
  18. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

just to clarify, shinyazfuck is the alt of another user retard by the name of blarajan
  19. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I have decided that this thread is awesome and must be seen be all.
  20. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Haha wow that guy's a class act.
    I can imagine how this thread would continue if Pacman didn't get banned.

"Fuck you user A"
    "Fuck you user B"
    "Fuck you user C"

21. macle

macle ribbit
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

don't forget about user d!
  22. firecape

firecape This is the end...
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

<&ironic> you know a thread is absolute shit when curtains looks like the voice of sanity

^sums up this thread quite nicely
  23. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

he changed my politoed's nature to water absorb, that douche. it's fucking bull****.

i support shinyazelf's ban
  24. shrang

shrang I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!!
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I think SA is a bit on the young side to be called a man =D
  25. Moo

Moo Professor
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)