Trait: Mischievous Heart
EVs: 12 HP / 248 Def / 248 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Hurricane
- Leech Seed
- Encore

Introduction

One of my favorite teams to play with, because it is always amusing to use. It works in both Dream World and Standard OU tier, which I have my mark at the top of the ladder in both. This team has lost 1 time only, and in Dream World Tier, due to the miss of a hydro pump on shandera which was his last pokemon. This team took me around 15 minutes to make, made from a compilation of my favorite pokemon movesets. Of course, I have better teams so I'll just release this one.

The Team in its Entirety

Randorosu (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Power
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Hammer Arm
- Earthquake
- Punishment

The all working lead. Modeling after Flygon of last generation, Randorosu is the Scarf Earthquake user of this generation. U-Turn is a brilliant scouting move, breaking the sash on Stealth Rock leads and making a classy entrance for Xatu or Politoed. Hammer Arm OHKO's Tyranitar (Earthquake doesn't on Defensive TTar so I wouldn't risk it) It also hits rotom-W which tend to switch in on sandstorm teams expecting EQ. Earthquake OHKO's ninetales . Punishment is an underrated move which OHKO's Rankurusu after 2 calm minds (maybe 1 but I never risk it so I never tried it) , and makes a dent in pesky shinboraa's after 1 cosmic power, 2hkoing it even with a psycho shifted burn. It can also ohko Borutorosu after 2 Nasty Plots (and it cant priority twave this) Randorosu also makes a good endgame sweeper with Earthquake when all the opponents are left upon the ground.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 12 SAtk / 228 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Thunder
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Protect

i liked thunder jirachi because of paralyzing hacks. i liked iron head jirachi because of flinch hacks. but i am greedy and i want both. so here is the classic thunder head set. Jirachi in this aspect, acts as a special wall for the likes of DW Jarooda, Latios, Rankurusu counter number 2, etc.
Thunder with an amazing 60% chance of paralysis is just fun to annoy the opponent with. I never rely on it, but its a bonus as it helps Rotom-W sweep and it helps Erufuun substitute until they are fully paralyzed. Iron Head is for slower pokemon. just keep clicking it until you run out of pp
Wish can be a pretty significant healer for teammates such as Politoed to preserve weather and Randorosu who has no means of recovery. It can heal rotom-w on an EQ scout, and it can heal itself by means of Protect. Protect can also be used to scout choice pokemon or just basic leftovers recovery.

Xatu (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Mirror
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Roost
- Night Shade
- Toxic

I just love this bird. Magic mirror is an ability which can cause anguish for the opponent. Even though this team is relatively safe from any major damage from stealth rock, I have no hazards of my own and I'd rather take the opponents hazards than waste a move on one of my movesets. Xatu pretty much outclasses Espeon in its ability to wall Breloom with its typing, reliable recovery, and with Night Shade, which can deal reliable damage to spikers like nattorei and Skarmory. Reflect helps this frail bird wall gyro balls and crunches from ttar (in order to Toxic, which I can use when predicting the opponents switches).

Politoed (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Boil Over
- Toxic
- Protect
- Ice Beam

My team pretty much works well in both sandstorm and rain, due to the typing of my pokemon, so Politoed is here mainly for sun, which is a weird weakness for a team. The Fire and Grass combo offered by the sun can hit almost my entire team for super effective damage. However, Politoed will guarantee that the fire is weakened and solarbeam cannot be abused (lol solarbeam abused lol) Protect to scout for weird movesets... if they thunderbolt, randorosu is always an open option.
Boil Over is just a mean move, whose main source of damage is from its 30 % chance to burn the opponent. Toxic is for opposing politoed, tyranitars, Burungerus, etc. Ice Beam for lack of a better move... hitting dragons for decent damage.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

A royal sweeper in the rain. Its amazing typing helps it deal with offensive threats such as Doryuuzu, Doryuuzu, Doryuuzu, Randorosu, Doryuuzu, etc. It is more defensive because I mostly switch it in on Earthquakes, giving me a chance to Hydro Pump. Thunder is a STAB move of amazing strength, dealing with bulky waters and flying types in a pinch. However, Hydro Pump is even more powerful, taking in STAB up to 180 base power, and in the rain, an extra 1.5 x damage. This move takes no predictability at all, as it simply overpowers opposing teams. Will-O-Wisp is when I know that the team of the opponent is mostly physical based, and I can use it on the switch to injure key pokemons to their team. Pain Split is for emergency recoveries, which can see its use against a burned Nattorei, or a Chansey (but watch out for toxic variants).

Erufuun (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mischievous Heart
EVs: 12 HP / 248 Def / 248 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Hurricane
- Leech Seed
- Encore

Sweeper number 2. Ya, i said sweeper. :) i thought erufuun would be eru fun to use and i was right. This set is amazingly pedophilic and should be made a standard... like some of my other sets but whatever. Erufuun is a decent wall defensively, taking Earthquakes and grass attacks nicely. Once Erufuun is in safely, the game is sealed for the opponent. If you switch it in on a pokemon which can only do less than 25 % damage to it (this is ideal, like a burungeru's boil over), then substitute, and commence with leech seed. Erufuun can also be used when you predict a setup, and you can encore and substitute and leech seed there too. People think they can wall Erufuun with grass type pokemon, but Hurricane says something about that. Hurricane on erufuun is amazing, putting erufuun's decent sp attack and amazing speed to use. It is important for racking damage on Roobushin, or maybe using the confusion inflicted to sub stall the opponent until you can leech seed. It also deals significant damage to some common grass switchins, like breloom , breloom, breloom, jalorda, breloom.... and it can deal damage and confusion to the likes of espeon.

So there is an analysis of my team in 30 minutes worth of fast typing. enjoy.

don't bump your own team if it hasn't been 24 hours. If people choose to rate it they will.

WTH is Randorosu doing on a rain team.
Keep Jirachi either Special or physical IMO.
Don't use Erufuun as a sweeper.....

wow you shouldn't kick pokemon off teams because of weather... randorosu is a good scout no matter what weather... and it helps against sandstorm too.

Jirachi is better mixed... tell me why i shouldnt use a mixed jirachi.
Erufuun is the best sweeper gtfo.

constructive criticism plz

okay,

I understand the scout thing, but why not just use flygon?
You should invest the tiny amount of EV's in one or the other, for maximum impact.
Erufuun sweeping with a base 77 SpA stat? Ouch...

Flygon doesnt get Sand Power, Flygon doesnt have enough attack power, Flygon isnt as fast or as bulky as Randorosu is. Flygon also cant ohko Tyranitar.

And your other comment: I actually WOULD ask people to setup on me, and very nicely, so i can give them a round of applause

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)