i make art! (now taking requests :) )

Hello Smogon! This is bluehoundoom and I am going to be a third year university student who is going to be an artist and I've been making art for years. My main mediums are Prismacolor Markers, MS Paint and Pencil crayons but I also use charcoal and inks. And I'm a perfectionist and I am also open to constructive criticism because I want to improve. Things I mostly draw are original creatures, Pokémon (especially Scrafty) and Dragons but I sometimes draw the world around me. So, I hope you enjoy!
Oh yes, I have DeviantArt as well.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Haha, Papa Scrafty, that's so cute.
Love them all, man.

Your Hydreigon is pretty bad ass too. So is the Houndoom.

Pretty cool stuff. I'm always one to encourage non-digital arts myself. It takes a real artist to do something without an 'undo' button.

Pretty cool stuff. I'm always one to encourage non-digital arts myself. It takes a real artist to do something without an 'undo' button.
Thanks! I mostly do non-digital art myself, but I wanted to try some digital art because I wanted to see a different style from myself and to try it after getting a tablet. Plus, my scanner is sluggish and it literally takes 2 minutes to scan a picture. :P

Thanks! I mostly do non-digital art myself, but I wanted to try some digital art because I wanted to see a different style from myself and to try it after getting a tablet. Plus, my scanner is sluggish and it literally takes 2 minutes to scan a picture. :P
1.Totaly aggree jigger :P
2. My scanner makes all the details of my paintings seem like mistakes:evan:
3. I hope you continue drawing scrafty in different ways it is really intresting!

1.Totaly aggree jigger :P
2. My scanner makes all the details of my paintings seem like mistakes:evan:
3. I hope you continue drawing scrafty in different ways it is really intresting!
Thanks, Scrafty is my favorite Pokémon and I will draw it more.

More art has been added (Salamence, Garchomp, two more Scrafty pictures)
And I also updated the three digital Scrafties.
Enjoy!

Updated, I've also organized my gallery a bit.
I've added: Original Creatures, more fantasy art, a Hydreigon colored with pencil crayons, and some Scrafties (1 Charcoal, 1 pencil crayon, and 1 Prismacolor)

Gallery's up-to date now! Feel free to comment...
I've also deleted my old Scrafty drawings, if anyone cares. But I'll improve them too.

So, I've gotten these requests from some of my friends and decided to do them:

You guys can also request stuff too, if you want. I'm not forcing anyone...

Loool you've got 7 posts in a row! There's an edit button...

May I request a Victreebel doing leaf blade with it's head leaf?

Loool you've got 7 posts in a row! There's an edit button...

May I request a Victreebel doing leaf blade with it's head leaf?
Lol, I know that. It's just that no one was commenting on my work and I was updating it occasionally as well and no one commented either...
And will do your request. Expect delays as I am busy

Okay, first off I've finished this request for my friend:

And then I've decided to paint a Shiny Scrafty:

MikaDo, I will get to your request soon. Just be patient with me.

Alright, time for an update:

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
goddamn these are amazing, especially your prismacolour work, which is definitely your forte in my opinion. Keep going and good luck with being an artist man

goddamn these are amazing, especially your prismacolour work, which is definitely your forte in my opinion. Keep going and good luck with being an artist man
Thanks! And Prismacolors my forté you say? Yeah, I'll do more work with my markers thanks to the paper quality I have recently bought. They should be better than the paper I have used for my other stuff.

Oh, these are super-good. These must be mostly recent since they're mostly 5th gen. I love the Motion Blur especially, it's beautiful when it comes together at the "head."

Oh, these are super-good. These must be mostly recent since they're mostly 5th gen. I love the Motion Blur especially, it's beautiful when it comes together at the "head."
Yeah, they are pretty recent. I drew these first year of university and I'm going into my second year. And I love 5th gen a lot; especially Scrafty who is my all-time favorite Pokémon.
The motion blur was an experiment, to be honest. But thanks for your input.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)