i really fucking love shorts

rad. i finished the final monster today. now im just making sure its drying alright and doing some last minuite glazing.

update: the momma monster (about the size of a football) is not dry so the kiln will be fired monday. expect pics wednesday. if there not up, get up my ass.

in the meantime
revolving day
resolving light
my interest piqued
at a baby chicks plight
her day to leave the nest
watching feelings of filght evolving
in her weak constitution
flying away
to the edges and the bounds
of that large glass dome that surrounds
up to the clouds where the new life begins
among friends of water and air
things unspoken
understood there
a feeling of security
unfelt before
by this young bird
manifested where the planes collide
the place where the sky turns blue and white
in the break of day
a sort of pale yellow
in the stark of night

my ugly mug

a shitty try at painting

troll wip
first digi art ive done in ages and its never felt like such a pain, i dont know how nasty and co. so this shit.

all my monsters are done and finished but im a lazy asshole and havent taken pics yet. expect pics when i take them for my portfolio. i am going to be selling them labor day godwilling, and hopefully make some bank.

i found a local kiln that will barter a firing for some bitch work (cleaning, glaze mixing, sexual favours etc.) and i am working on a pit kiln iin my yard so i can do some salt firing and smoke glazing!

much love and thanks you for your patience.

pit fired one monster last night. on my god. such a hassle. started 3:00 at my friends house till 3:00 am. the re loading and setup all dont by proxy via my friend. i havent seen the end result yet but i am mucho excited. i used kosher salt, copper oxide, feathers, and horse shit, alsong with woodchips sawdust and logs. i expect he will be a deep brown. pics will be uploaded when i get him.

alright the moment you have all been waiting for!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah boy you postin these bad boys

Hydration, Momma, and Smoothback are brilliant. you will make money for sure

breh

強いだね
very cool looking; the glaze makes them look really nice.

all of them are very appealing. my favorite has to be blueback.

I love how unique your style is. Very different, very recognizable. My favorite thing about your art is how much personality you bring to each character in every single piece. Your photography is also top-notch. Great stuff.

gthanks you all friends. i do believe that ms. nastyjungle and myself are doing a collab on the troll so expect to see it in her thread if you want to see it finished.

also i am starting to feel the paradox between needing to buy more clay to get money to get a laptop for school. buy the car to drive to work drive to work to pay for the car, yeah?

also i am not happy at all with how smoothback took pictures. >:( something about his matte finish and campfire spirits was off...

no photo trickery here, uner the heat lamp this sucker is drying, a run over of sandpaper after firing and itl be smooth as glass.

ps. i am i giant hipster artfag.

ps nastyjungle is the biggest loser who has school and no power so she'll never see this! fufufu.

pps fuck scanners

ppps fuck photoshop that fixes blemishes

pppps ive been holding out on you and i have lost more monsters and one more of the family series. ill upload them sometime, also pics of the artfest im selling them at

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
hey
hey

hey you
you big gay

i think that is a pretty cool drawing post your other monsters when you can. i hope you can sell a lot of them. i would buy one if i was there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)