I want to die! (Embarrassing situations)

sigh...so, I missed two small discussion lectures (just 50 minutes @8 am in a room each Friday). I mistook this room for the room I was supposed to go to for my macroeconomics class. I asked a student there if the class was for economics (should have been more specific), and she said yes. Then, I was a bit confused for two weeks as to why we were going over certain graphs, and it was something we barely went over in class. I was even more confused with having a quiz once discussion was over, since we took quizzes online.
Then finally I stepped out of the class to re-look at the number at the top of the door and it was the wrong room...(I never took the opportunity to memorize my discussion leader's name to know he wasn't my lecture leader). I had to quickly go to the other discussion the following week (luckily barely anyone attends these discussions). So, all was well...but I was just embarrassed of the thought of some people noticing some student disappearing out of class in the 3rd week...

...So, yeah...don't be an idiot like me

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
i remember i made fun of a waiter's name and I said something like "His name is ____, that's punishment enough" (context - my friends and I were debating how much to tip the guy sooooo...), while the waiter was behind me the whole time.

he got a good tip so he better not be complaining

The first time I ever went to a bar I was uncomfortable and wanted to leave after a little while, so I went to ask the friend who brought me if he was ready to go. Turns out he's talking to a kind of older black guy, and has been for quite some time. My friend sees that I want to go, but politely decides to introduce me to the man he's talking to before we do.

The man reaches out to shake my hand and says "We've all got nicknames around here, what's yours?" I've had one consistent nickname my entire life. When I started going to MTG drafts March of the Penguins had just come out and I narrated my plays, earning me the name "Morgan Freeman". So naturally this is the only thing I have to say to the guy in a pinch. He gets a cold look in his eyes, grips my hand tighter, and says "Try again". I honestly don't remember what I came up with after but since I was so flustered it took me a second or two too long to think of something and it really puzzled and offended him. "That's the ONLY thing you think of?" I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
getting 2-0ed in OST Round 1 by Finch and I played very very bad in front of a lot of people lol

no hard feelings against Finch he's a cool person :heart:

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I threw a fucking game away because I didn't realize that my opponent had Cottonee on their team so I clicked Earth Power over Ice Beam on a Timburr & then the Cottonee used Encore & Giga Drain to take it away from me.

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
*Friend is about to eat their food*
Me: "Itadakimasu" (meaning "thanks for the food")
I shivered hard after I realized the fuck up

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
when you use ice beam on a venipede and your first thought is "huh, didn't know poison resists ice"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)