Here is some pixel art I did. [Old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking requests. If you do request anything, please provide the name of the character, where they come from and a single picture of them. This gives me everything I need to first get started then, if I need to, the ability to look for more information or pictures of who I am drawing.

So here it is.

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 12.55.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 12.55.22 AM.png

This is the Farram Armor from Dark Souls 2.

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 12.53.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 1.06.56 AM.png

This next one is Dragon Slayer Ornstein from Dark Souls. Differently styled.

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 1.17.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 12.49.41 AM.png

This one is Knight Artorias from Dark Souls.

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 1.00.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 1.09.53 AM.png

Finally, this is Solaire of Astora from Dark Souls. I did this one way differently.

So I hope you enjoyed these little avatars I drew. Haha. - Soul

Last edited:
R.I.P Artorias
He Crossed the abyss to seek princess dusk of Oolicle, but was taken over by the abyss to turn on his morals.
The only thing that remains of him is his great sword and Sif the Great Grey Wolf who guards his grave and prevents people from traversing the abyss so they don't end up like Artorias or The Four Kings of Newlondo.

(and no these are not spoilers of dark souls its just me spouting out lore :P)

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Do you think you could make a sprite of Luke Skywalker? It doesn't have to be this exact pic of him but find one that's good and use it to replicate it as a sprite, could you do it?
Its probably a better idea to give him a picture of a link rather than have him search for it Captain, just copy and paste the link then highlight it and click the image button next to the smiley face button

Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 11.11.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 11.13.57 PM.png
Blah.png

I thought this picture was really beautiful. Decided to keep the design very simple to match.
Since the image was simple I couldn't zoom in on the photo without it looking blurry, and she looks like she is happy/surprised to me. I also couldn't find who this was supposed to be so I couldn't find what kind of shoes she wears so I gave her some tennis shoes, which I thought was appropriate as she doesn't seem to be the gal to wear boots in that kind of outfit.

I can make any changes as you see fit, but for now, here it is Sapphire ^_^

Just an update. I am currently working on everyone's sprites and should have them all done by either tomorrow night or the day after that. Thank you guys for waiting <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)