I would like to show this off......

Announcement: Can somebody suggest a sub for sandslash, Not marowak (To easily killed with Knock Off, or trick..etc)
Announcement: I have found a replacement....

Okay, this is my last RMT for a while, but this needed showing off....
This team has a couple of purposes, all the walls double as attackers, giving me a wide vantage point over opposing teams, also this team uses pokemon that are generally never (I.E. Kecleon) used. And last of all this is a UU/BL team so don't suggest salamence...etc

'COSTELLO'
Kecleon@Leftovers/Life Orb/Damp Rock
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD
Careful Nature
Colour Change
Moves:
Fake Out
Rain Dance
Focus Punch
Shadow Sneak

First off, Fake out is always a great starting move, combined with life orb in BL can mean killing or not killing the oppenents starter....Rain Dance is there to power up kingdra and weaken fire even more (Even if I have three resists, I can't afford to lose scyther) and power up kingdra, Focus punch is there to damage anything that shadow sneak and Fake out can't, also deals with the infamous clefable....Shadow sneak is a self explanotory move to help him get the better of...well any other starter....

'TEMPEST'
Kingdra@Mystic Water/ Life Orb
246 Atk / 246 SpA / 16 Spe
Lonely Nature
Sniper
Moves:
Yawn
Dragon Dance
Draco Meteor
Waterfall

Tempest's role here is simple, Yawn and DD when they switch then sweep, Rain Dance helps this but is not needed, The moveset is useful as nobody expects Yawn on Kingdra, though it is a move that should be used more often. Sniper is also unexpected and yet again helps kingdra sweep, I changed Dragon Pulse to Draco Meteor because so many of you insisted that it was better, you were right, after extensive testing on shoddy I have found it is much better than dragon pulse, especially when you have no other special moves...

'LIFEONMARS'
Grumpig@Leftovers
252 HP / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
Thick Fat
Moves:
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Icy wind
Psychic

My special wall, and special sweeper, the oppisite to hitmontop...Icy wind for Flygon and Altaria, Shadow Ball, for everything that doesn't resist, Psychic for Stab and calm mind for...well, calm minding. A vast improvement on sandslash.

'SPINY'
Hitmontop@Leftovers/ Life Orb
252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
Technician
Moves:
Rapid Spin
Mach Punch
Bullet Punch
Bulk Up

Wow! This is an amazing set, B-punch for ghosts, M-punch for Blissey..etc, I bulk up while blissey switches, then hit hard. Rapid spin to protect me (Well...scyther) from stealth rock. An amazing phsyical Sweeper. Also provides some sort of wall, against anything phsyical and not psychic or flying.....

'MOOMOO'
Miltank@Leftovers
252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
Thick Fat
Moves:
Fire Punch
Zen Headbutt
Milk Drink
Heal Bell

My 'can take one hit from everything then hopefully outspeed them' wall. Heals itself and the team, if only it could wishpass ><.....Unlike most walls this thing moves and most things that outspeed it can't 2HKO it anyhow....(Yes that is including weaville, it can't even 3HKO usually, thanks to leftovers). Zen Headbutt is soley for anything resists Fire Punch, or it is better against (Gengar for instance)...

'XTREME'
Scyther@Leftovers
40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
Technician
Moves:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Baton Pass
Sword Dance

Okay...finally, this is the reason for all those fire and electric barriers, my control point that sends out Sword dances left and right...Allowing kingdra for example to score 550 damage with a crit on waterfall....This thing is also deadly with Aerial Ace, making it my final defence against shedinja. Brick break is generally good against anything aerial ace doesnt trump, Also being my fastest attacker he needs to be able to take a hit, hence the 40 hp evs...

Okay any questions? Oh yes, Kecleon is named after Elvis Costello and Sandslash after the tv series not the song.

change the pictures to the right pokemon. i couldnt even tell what pokemon was which and i got confused seeing the kingdra pictures and the pokemon name

Kingdra is now OU according to shoddy statistics. You might want to find a replacement unless you want to enter OU using Keckleon and Sandslash.

I'd like to remind people that I don't play shoddy...except to test pokemon, Most battlers on wifi still accept Kingdra as BL and If that is not so then I retract my previous statement and replace with this one : This is a UU/BL/ 1 OU team...yes only one....

'XTREME' <-----LAWL
Scyther@Leftovers
40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Speed
Jolly Nature
Technician
Moves:
Aerial Ace
Brick Break<----- Consider Quick Attack.
Baton Pass
Sword Dance

Gyro Ball in Sandlash is useless. Earthquake will do more everytime, and with Stone Edge you have great coverage. If you want to keep Gyro Ball, why do you have Speed EVs in Sandlash? Use Impish nature, max his HP, some to Def and some to Attack and Speed, and use: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge and Night Slash/Rapid Spin.

Why do you have Rain Dance if Kingdra doesn't have Swift Swim? Dragon Dance + Waterfall as only Physical Attack... means that Vaporeon, Mantine, Poliwrath, Politoed, Quagsire, etc... walls you after Sp. Attack drop of Draco Meteor. Use the typical set, with Rain Dance support, and mixed.

Hitmontop doesn't need Seismic Toss, and if you choose to go with Sandlash Rapid Spin, drop it too. Bulk Up, Mach Punch, Aerial Ace/Stone Edge and Bullet Punch works wonders.

Finally, Miltank needs Body Slam, with its lovely Paralysis support. I can't talk about Kecleon, because I don't know how it works.

Gyro Ball in Sandlash is useless. Earthquake will do more everytime, and with Stone Edge you have great coverage. If you want to keep Gyro Ball, why do you have Speed EVs in Sandlash? Use Impish nature, max his HP, some to Def and some to Attack and Speed, and use: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge and Night Slash/Rapid Spin.

Why do you have Rain Dance if Kingdra doesn't have Swift Swim? Dragon Dance + Waterfall as only Physical Attack... means that Vaporeon, Mantine, Poliwrath, Politoed, Quagsire, etc... walls you after Sp. Attack drop of Draco Meteor. Use the typical set, with Rain Dance support, and mixed.

Hitmontop doesn't need Seismic Toss, and if you choose to go with Sandlash Rapid Spin, drop it too. Bulk Up, Mach Punch, Aerial Ace/Stone Edge and Bullet Punch works wonders.

Finally, Miltank needs Body Slam, with its lovely Paralysis support. I can't talk about Kecleon, because I don't know how it works.
Your right about Sandslash, but not about kingdra..I'm afraid rain dance does help. Waterfall + one DD= 120 damage + the rain= 240 damage, that is well worth it. Also Yawn almost always makes switches certain, so that kingdra isn't walled by anything...Miltank needs thick fat, and you haven't told me which move to replace....On Hitmontop, I'll think about it...

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
ok look, lets say kingdra has 300 attack, he uses 1 dragon dance his attack goes to 450.

He gets STAB on water fall, waterfall is now 120 POWER, then it gets multiplied by 1.5 once more due to rain, waterfall is now 180 power.

So kingdra has a 180 power move off of 450 attack, pretty deadly...

you might want to consider damp rock on keckleon for some lasted RD

Miltank works well with thunder wave

if it had scrappy as its trait it would work well with this set :

- Body slam
- Milk Drink
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)