Scrafty and Bisharp

Togikiss

Hydriegon

UPDATE:
Flygon and Alteria

Krookodile

Shuckle

My Little Pony stuff.

Haha, they're not super amazing art wise, but I do love the character you put in them.

dem kids got heart.

This is all very funny, and while it isn't smooth and Nasty-esque, the character and jokes to attach to your pictures really brighten up the room! Disc'd!

Nice, if I'm not mistaken I also had a handful of Gyrados and Clefables that were over Level 100! Good times.

Also UPDATE:

Bronzong

Gengar

Mew

Got another pony, too.

I guess I could post some more.

UPDATE:
Gible and Deino (I FIXED THIS ONE, it wasn't appearing in the hide tags).

Koffing

Tyranitar

Dratini and Dragonair

Luvdisc and Darkrai

Snivy and Lapras

Thanks everyone sorry I couldn't get my shit together last week and post anything.

Mightenya

Inevitable though hella late Energy Ball Jellicent (I kinda had to cause mine knows Energy Ball too)

Pikachu and Dragonite

Conkeldurr

Glalie

Sawk and Throh - Fixed it - This one is based off the poses and faces in a vintage photo of a fat, short boxer and a skinny, tall boxer. (I had the photo linked here but it's not really necessary).

EDIT: I just made this for the BATTLE FREE FOR ALL thread, Conkeldurr V.S Sharpedo

ANOTHER EDIT: Also for the Battle Free For All Thread, Hydreigon V.S Regigigas

thanks the Glalie one is one of my favorites

Remember the Scrafty and Bisharp drawing I did a month ago? I liked the idea of Scrafty cracking yo mama jokes so much I made a whole comic about it in which he hates on the mamas of Trubbish, Miltank, Metagross, Jigglypuff, and Lillpup.

I couldn't think of 5 different Scrafty poses, so I recycled a couple of them.

Unfortunately that's all I got today, I was busy playing Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D and breeding for a Timid Eevee with a good Hidden Power Ice like all last week. Now that I'm done with both of those things I may be able to update again sometime this week.

lol these are hilarious i cant stop laughing. Your art needs a little work, but that is understandable with only a couple days of tablet experience. This is really great stuff and I hope you'll do more.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
OH... MY... GOD. This is amazing. I couldn't stop laughing at all the new installments, along with the old one.

I always appreciate your comments guys! Sorry I never checked in last week like I said I might I was busy having terrible luck in the Battle Subway -_-

Here's what I got this week

Shiny Voltorb

Smeargle

Remoraid and Octillery (I had already posted Remoraid somewhere but I added Octillery to it here)

This thread could use more ponies it's kinda been awhile

Why can't I get enough of this show goddammit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)