2 v 2 Singles 3 Day DQ Period Maximum 2 Recovery moves Maximum 5 Chills Perish Song is Banned Switch = KO Items Off All Abilities ~~~ Arena: Busy Highway Restrictions: No water source, No rocks (Unless someone lets me destroy the arena) Description: A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill. At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg). Hello folks! Dogfish44 here, flying on Rawk to give in a live commentry on a shock battle forming on the M56 around Chester! The usual traffic jam isn't here, but it's soon gonna build up. I've got the data on the trainers in advance in this file... RAWK, DON'T YOU DARE DROP THAT FILE! *grabs file* ANYWAY, here's the data for today. Its A Random Firmoise (Move your mouse to reveal the content) Firmoise (open) Firmoise (close) Grotle [Firmoise] (M) NATURE: Adamant TYPE Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. ABILITIES Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14) Shell Armour (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits. STATS HP: 100 Atk: Rank 4 (+) Def: Rank 3 SpA: Rank 1 (-) SpD: Rank 3 Spe: 36 Size Class: 2 Weight Class: 4 Base Rank Total: 16 EC: 8/9 MC: 4 DC: 4/5 ATTACKS (13) LEVEL-UP Tackle Withdraw Absorb Razor Leaf Curse Bite Mega Drain TM/HM Toxic Double Team Substitute EGG Body Slam Seed Bomb Superpower Raiza (Move your mouse to reveal the content) Raiza (open) Raiza (close) Scratchet [Raiza] (M) NATURE: Brave (-10% Evasion) TYPE Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus. Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters. ABILITIES Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out. Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. STATS HP: 90 Atk: Rank 4 (+) Def: Rank 3 SpA: Rank 1 SpD: Rank 3 Spe: 34 (-) Size Class: 1 Weight Class: 2 Base Rank Total: 14 EC: 5/6 MC: 0 DC: 4/5 ATTACKS (16) LEVEL-UP Fury Swipes Harden Focus Energy Rock Smash Roar Bulk Up Superpower Taunt TM/HM Brick Break Aerial Ace Bulldoze Rock Slide Substitute EGG Confuse Ray Rapid Spin Roost Granmarg (Move your mouse to reveal the content) Granmarg (open) Granmarg (close) Rhydon [Granmarg] (M) NATURE: Sassy (-10% Evasion) TYPE Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus. Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. ABILITIES Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash. Reckless (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected. STATS HP: 110 Atk: Rank 5 Def: Rank 5 SpA: Rank 2 SpD: Rank 3 (+) Spe: 34 (-) Size Class: 4 Weight Class: 5 Base Rank Total: 20 EC: 8/9 MC: 0 DC: 4/5 ATTACKS (14) LEVEL-UP Horn Attack Tail Whip Stomp Fury Attack Scary Face Rock Blast Hammer Arm Drill Run TM/HM Sandstorm Bulldoze Rock Slide EGG Crunch Counter Thunder Fang Maxim 6 Major Ursa (Move your mouse to reveal the content) Major Ursa (open) Major Ursa (close) Teddiursa [Major Ursa] (M) Nature: Adamant (Increases Attack by *, Decreases Special Attack by *) Type: Normal:Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus. Abilities: Pickup: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas. Quick Feet: (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the speed drop. Honey Gather (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage. Stats: HP: 90 Atk: Rank 4 (+) Def: Rank 2 SpA: Rank 1 (-) SpD: Rank 2 Spe: 40 EC: 2/6 MC: 2 DC: 2/6 Attacks: Covet Scratch Leer Lick Fake Tears Fury Swipes Faint Attack Sweet Scent Counter Close Combat Double-Edge Protect Taunt Earthquake Rock Slide Serenity (Move your mouse to reveal the content) Serenity (open) Serenity (close) Togepi [Serenity] (F) Nature: Bold (Defense increased by *, Attack decreased by *) Type: Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus. Abilities: Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal. Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt) Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time. Stats: HP: 90 Atk: Rank 0 (-) Def: Rank 4 (+) SpA: Rank 2 SpD: Rank 3 Spe: 20 Size Class: 1 Weight Class: 1 Base Rank Total: 12 EC: 1/9 MC: 0 DC: 1/6 Attacks: Growl Charm Metronome Sweet Kiss Yawn Encore Ancientpower Follow Me Bestow Nasty Plot Extrasensory Substitute Protect Flamethrower Shadow Ball Thunder Wave IAR Releases his first Pokémon. Maxim 6 Releases his first Pokémon and declares its attacks. IAR declares his Pokémon's attacks. I Ref.