iBlitzUK's 6th Gen Shiny Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have shiny 5iv 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Bold Own Tempo Male Espurr level 1 in a dive ball, interested in lots of your pokes! Let me know if you're interested.

Okay, so I'd be interested in the Beldum and the missing SpA Growlithe. Would that be okay? :3
That's fine! I have a spare Beldum ready but not a Growlithe I can't clone at the moment as I'm not at home and don't have my second 3DS so should be able to trade tomorrow or later in the week as I work from 3pm - 1am Tuesday - Friday (UK time).

That's fine! I have a spare Beldum ready but not a Growlithe I can't clone at the moment as I'm not at home and don't have my second 3DS so should be able to trade tomorrow or later in the week as I work from 3pm - 1am Tuesday - Friday (UK time).
That's fine, since I only got a spare Chikorita now, too. We could trade the one Pokemon now, couldn't we? :3
Just PM me, when you got the Growlithe ready and I'll tell you when I got the Turtwig.

That's fine, since I only got a spare Chikorita now, too. We could trade the one Pokemon now, couldn't we? :3
Just PM me, when you got the Growlithe ready and I'll tell you when I got the Turtwig.
Yeh we can do the first trade now, I'll add your FC now.

hey i have a few 3things from your want list: meowstick, gible and carp
i am interested in more than 3 pokes from you so check my thread maybe you find yourself more there
shall i look for a cloner for those 3 already?

hey i have a few 3things from your want list: meowstick, gible and carp
i am interested in more than 3 pokes from you so check my thread maybe you find yourself more there
shall i look for a cloner for those 3 already?
I may be getting the Esspurr from Jagged_Angel but I'm interested in the other two. I'm also interested in -
dedene timid cheek pouch 31/0/31/31/31/31 covet, helping hand
Kangaskhan lvl.57 jolly scrappy 31/31/31/x/31/31
Zorua timid illusion 31/x/31/31/31/31 sucker punch, counter, extrasensory, snatch
Phantump [DON´T REMOVE THE EVERSTONE] impish harvest 6IV confuse ray
Electrike timid lightning rod 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP:ICE, volt switch, flamethrower, thunderbolt
Sandile Jolly Moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 rage, fire fang, thnder fang
Cottonee calm prankster 31/31/31/x/31/31 fairy wind encore, grass whistle, switcheroo
Pawniard adamant defiant 31/31/31/31/31/31 scratch, revenge, pursuit, sucker punch

Updated!

And Looking for a Shiny/non-shiny Unnerve Aerodactyl with Tailwind/Wide Guard UT or EV'd (Obviously with the right nature and EV spread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)