1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

id like to start contributing

Discussion in 'Site Projects' started by Glen, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

hi guys, id really like to start helping out around my favourite site. i have never used scms before, but i figure editing things for sentence awkwardness and spelling and such is a good place to start, right? (dont be fooled by my seemingly atrocious grammatical skills)

im gonna start playing pokemon again, so soon enough i'll be a bit more useful, but if there's anything i can do, please let me know!

oh and also if i shouldnt make threads like this then im sorry, lol
  2. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

no this thread totally made my day trust me. im in the process of writing up a document called "what you can do to help" atm, but until then just muck around in the scms http:///www.smogon.com:81/scms/ there is absolutely nothing you can do to fuck shit up so dont worry
  3. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

is there anything else I can do to help other than checking spelling and editing pokemon articles? I'm not good at neither, but I want to help out. I feel like I haven't done shit to earn this badge.
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Typothread on C&C always has some people pointing out errors that you can fix.
  5. Sonuis

Sonuis Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Can I touch up some of the Metallics Analyses? There are some classic sets that can be featured on some of them.
  6. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

obviously!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)