Idea: Challenge Cup

If this is the wrong place for this, I apologize. And despite the name, it is completely unrelated to the metagame.

On a different forum, I found a challenge tournament for The Sims 4, and I was wondering if OI could be able to do something similar for Pokemon games. The idea is that there would be a challenge every so often, and a leaderboard to see how the challengers score. I just wanted to throw this idea out there and see what the rest of OI thinks about it; I'm sure that we can come up with some challenge ideas!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hi PSDuckie,

We did briefly run a few competitions entitled "The Orange League". All posts where made by an account here, TheOrangeLeague. Users Hulavuta and Level51 keep on contacting me about resurrecting it, but it has not happened yet. I would love to see it come back, I very much enjoyed competing and entering into these sorts of competitions. We used nearly all the games, from Pinball and Snap right up to Pokemon X and Y. I believe it was born out of a competition Stellar ran for a copy of X or Y back during it's "near release" window.

In fact, I believe you attempted to compete in it (The Orange League), but had to pull out at some point! I would suggest getting into contact with those users if you would like to see something like it appear again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)