1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Ideas on banning people..

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by Justin8649, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Hopefully there will be a "ban button" or something soon. But anyway, I am at a loss when it comes to users who do nothing but make shitty posts while not really BREAKING rules.

kholdstaire is such a prime example of this. he has over 5000 shitty posts. would it be within reason to ban users like this? what are your opinions?
  2. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

i dont have a problem with him
  3. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

I like the kid too. I can see why you dislike him, because for a long while I couldn't stand him either... but I think he's definitely not the same annoying emo douche he used to be, and he's one of a short list of Smogoners I enjoy talking to on the phone.
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I have this with a lot of people: I like them, but I can perfectly understand why you wouldn't. Sometimes it's even vice versa. But I'd say there's quite a lot of people I'd ban before kholdstaire.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)