1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Ideas on banning people..

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by Justin8649, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Hopefully there will be a "ban button" or something soon. But anyway, I am at a loss when it comes to users who do nothing but make shitty posts while not really BREAKING rules.

kholdstaire is such a prime example of this. he has over 5000 shitty posts. would it be within reason to ban users like this? what are your opinions?
  2. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

i dont have a problem with him
  3. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

I like the kid too. I can see why you dislike him, because for a long while I couldn't stand him either... but I think he's definitely not the same annoying emo douche he used to be, and he's one of a short list of Smogoners I enjoy talking to on the phone.
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I have this with a lot of people: I like them, but I can perfectly understand why you wouldn't. Sometimes it's even vice versa. But I'd say there's quite a lot of people I'd ban before kholdstaire.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)