Identity Duplicity 2 - empowered edition [Earthworm wins]

Identity Duplicity 2
empowered edition

Welcome to the second edition of ID!
This is the game thread, where all the messages and other game-related events, along with discussion, will happen. Please refer to the signup post for rules and additional details, and to the PM pattern to make my life easier:

Identity Duplicity - ID for short - is a game EW came up with where, basically, you must fool everyone else into thinking you aren't you - and at the same time, you must find out who the others are. However, this version will have new rules which will hopefully limit the guesses.

Even if you played in the first game, please read the bolded parts of this post and the new rules paragraph.

There will be twelve or more players and each of them must PM me an alias that they desire to use for the game. Aliases may be a maximum of 30 characters in length. All of the players and aliases will be posted in the main topic in alphabetical order when the game starts. I reserve the right to refuse some aliases.

Following this, there will be a repeated process called 'periods'. Each period will last for 24 hours (unless I can't be on to update at the deadline). During each period, all players will be required to do three things, and they are listed as follows:
Players must submit a message which may be a question to be posted by the host in the thread that must be at least 25 words in length. It must make sense and be written in English. No player may submit the same message more than once during the entire game. Players may submit the same messages as others have submitted, however. The questions will be answered in the thread. The answers are not limited to 'yes' or 'no'; however, no more than one smogon name or one alias will be mentionned. If the message doesn't comply with these rules, it will not be posted but it will be specified that the alias sent an illegal message.
Players must submit one alias that they wish to know the identity of. The identity of the alias submitted will be privately told to the player at the beginning of the next period.
Players must submit a list of aliases and players which correspond to their guesses about which alias belongs to which player. They may not submit incomplete lists.

New rules:

Additionally, each player may send one anonymous message to the alias of their choice. The target will receive this message and know which alias sent it, but not the corresponding smogon name, at the end of the current period.

There is also a number of abilities that players may elect to use for a period. Only one ability may be use during a period. These abilities are listed as follows:
Check: the player is told how many aliases he has assigned to the corresponding player. This can be used up to two times in the game.
Spy: the player submits a question to be posted in the thread along with a target alias; the answer to both their question and their target's (if they asked something) will be given privately and not in the thread. This can be used only once.
Disguise: the player chooses an alias and anyone inspecting him will get this alias as a result. This can be used twice in the game, but not with the same alias.
Intercept: the player chooses an alias, and the host's messages for this period will be sent to both players (this includes the three main actions, and the eventual anonymous messages and ability results). This can be used only once.

(end of new rules)

The penalty for failing to submit a message is that for the next two periods, no lists or aliases are to be submitted by that player. There is no penalty for failing to submit the other parts, however, because that's just disadvantaging yourself. Any players that get substituted in for inactive players will assume the alias of the player they are subbing in for.

Players should attempt to work out which player is which alias through the alias, messages, abilities, and through talking to the players on IRC, the forums, in the thread, etc. Alliances and betrayals are encouraged, and the abilities will be more effective when working with/against other players.

The game ends once one or more players manage to submit an entirely correct list. The winner(s) of the game will be the player(s) who submits an entirely correct list first.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

<Alias 1> = <Smogon name 1>
<Alias 2> = <Smogon name 2>

Inspect <Alias>

Submit <Message>

[Send <Message> to <Alias>]

[Use <Ability>]

Players:
Amelia
Bass
Da Letter El
asim
askaninjask
Earthworm
Kannon
KnightoftheWind
Kumar
moot
twashley
Umbreon Dan

Aliases:
~The Communist Crusader~
accent smells
Amelia
Bear Grylls
Colour by numbers
dak
D0CT0R P3PP3R
fuckniggercockshitnazimuffin
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Hannah Montana
Snack Attack
Will Smith

It is currently Period 0.

me said:
List of aliases added, it is now officially Period 0. Send in your PMs, you have 24 hours!

BTW I have users willing to sub in, and the game has just started, so I won't hesitate to give them your spot if you don't send in your PM in time (particularly if you are one of those who delayed the start of the game or if you have the alias 'accent smells' - I'm considering subbing out the player behind this alias at the end of each period in fact).

Good luck to everyone! :)

update: I encourage everyone to notify me of any discussion you have, any alliance you forge or any spreadsheet you maintain :)
I still lack some PMs, the deadline is approaching. Hurry up!

asim has been subbed in, replacing E.A.
askaninjask has been subbed in, replacing Eo Ut Mortus
Umbreon Dan, check your PMs

To all the other players, sorry for the inconvenience, bully these users to avoid this later. If when I wake up I don't have the PMs I'll just update without their actions.

Period 1

~The Communist Crusader said:
What man would be worth his salt if he were not free to pursue his own goals and dreams at his own pace and as he saw fit?
No man.

accent smells said:
okay everyone, so i want to help this village win as quickly as possible.

my name is amelia. here is all my information:

accent said:
accent said:
lonelyness said:
accent said:
amelia said:
accent said:
hi. you are amelia.
cool do a get a special role?
yeah actually you know that the game is divided into twelve players
Hey it's me, LonelyNess.
the hell is lonelyness doing here
waah help reyscarface is asking me for a role claim whaddo i do aaaa
i also have this log to prove that i am amelia and i have a lynch target.My Investiagtions:

Code:
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> hey i inspected you last night
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> because i am inspector
<accent smells> cool then you know that i am really amelia
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> oh no i didnt
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> i meant sheriff
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> MISTAken
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> thant its Role PM
<accent smells> so who are you?
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> i dont know
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> i only found out because accent is the host
<accent smells> you can be mole
<accent smells> i think you mole
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> you i am inspector !!!!!
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> i mean sheriff !!!!!
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> i will continue dak's train
<accent smells> are you scared?
it is clear that we need to lynch Gunnery Sergeant Hartman who is RB Golbat. i know this because i am inspector
whoops i mean cause accent died i learnd this

AND

Code:
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> i am rb golbat by the way
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> no 
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> i am sheriff
<Gunnery Sergeant Hartman> typoed rb golbat
-

Amelia said:
Did i, truthfully and faithfully, get the matching for Earthworm correct, and i need the correct answer to this question because i bet my current life and honour on this game?
Yes.

Bear Grylls said:
Hello, here is the most irrelevant message I could come up with, please ignore it and return to your own business.
Thank you very, very much.
-

Colour by numbers said:
The person I inspected; i wonder if that user was being disguised. However, that must wait, as I have a more important question: what is the smogon name of the alias i sent a message to?
No smogon name is currently associated to that alias.

D0CT0R P3PP3R said:
Live near Bridgewater, New Jersey? Stop by Wegmans today and pick up a 2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper for just $1.49!
No.

dak said:
which of you buffoons owns the alias bear grylls
? ? ?
paste the answer or be cast under immediate suspicion
this is an order; not a suggestion
best wishes, the batty man.
Da Letter El.

fuckniggercockshitnazimuffin said:
There once was a man from Peru
Who dreamt he was eating his shoe
He woke with a fright
In the middle of the night
To find that his dream had come true!
-

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman said:
I'm Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor, from now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and the last word out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?
Sir yes Sir.

Hannah Montana said:
When I feel all alone and nobody knows
Still gotta smile for a while, I can't let it show
Dry my tears, have no fears and when I'm
(And when I'm)
Backstage feeling down and the lights come on

No time to worry, gotta hurry
Time to sing my song, gonna shake it off
(Shake it off)
Strike a pose
(Strike a pose)
-

Snack Attack said:
Hi there, how many of the guesses by the user who made this message were correct as pertaining to Colour by numbers and Will Smith?
(You're a) ZERO.

Will Smith said:
Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I would like to take a minute just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
-

PMs are sent.

It is now Period 1.

Just a quick clarification about the abilities, notably Disguise:

Say you are player Jennifer Garner, using alias Sydney Bristow. If you disguise as Elektra, you are effectively considered to be Elektra by all the abilities for that period, but you still remain Sydney Bristow for the game purposes. That mean no list will be completely correct unless they contain the line "Jennifer Garner = Sydney Bristow". Here is a list of possible situations that could happen in that case:
  • if someone inspects Elektra, they will be told that "Elektra is Jennifer Garner";
  • if someone inspects Sydney Bristow, they will be told that "Sydney Bristow is no one (the user is disguised)" - unless someone else is disguising as Sydney Bristow);
  • if someone somehow finds a way to discover who Jennifer Garner is, they will be told that "Jennifer Garner is Elektra".

An additionnal consequence is that when you use the Check ability, you could be told that you made 12 good guesses and still not win the game.

If two players disguise as the same alias, they will both get the anonymous messages sent to that alias (however the real owner of that alias won't get them). If that alias is inspected by someone, the result is randomly selected among the disguised players.

If there are any other unclear details, feel free to ask.

Nobody should bother communicating with Umbreon Dan.

Code:
[16:28:05] <Earthworm> u_d
[16:44:59] <umbreon_dan> hello
[16:46:01] <Earthworm> hi
[16:46:06] <Earthworm> do you want to discuss Identity Duplicity
[16:46:24] <Earthworm> we can make various degrees of information exchange
[16:54:01] <umbreon_dan> okay
[16:54:14] <Earthworm> ok
[16:54:25] <Earthworm> do you wish to exchange inspection results
[16:58:15] <umbreon_dan> okay
[16:58:20] <Earthworm> o.o
[16:58:24] <Earthworm> slow replies
[16:58:40] <umbreon_dan> yeah i've been busy .-.
[16:58:59] <Earthworm> ok
[16:59:08] <Earthworm> who did you inspect
[17:00:43] <umbreon_dan> i got <snip>
[17:00:46] <umbreon_dan> how about you
[17:00:55] <Earthworm> <snip>
[17:01:12] <umbreon_dan> <snip>
[17:01:20] <Earthworm> <snip>
[17:01:21] <Earthworm> so
[17:01:23] <Earthworm> who is <snip>
[17:01:30] <umbreon_dan> you first imo
[17:02:06] <Earthworm> ok
[17:02:12] <Earthworm> <snip> is <snip>
[17:02:38] <Earthworm> now who is <snip>
[17:04:15] <Earthworm> umbreon_dan
[17:07:04] <umbreon_dan> shouldn't inspections target the aliases >_>
[17:07:54] <Earthworm> ?
[17:07:56] <Earthworm> yes...
[17:08:01] <Earthworm> the actual PM said
[17:08:06] <Earthworm> <snip> is <snip>.
[17:08:13] <umbreon_dan> oh i see
[17:08:27] <Earthworm> so who is <snip>
[17:09:27] <umbreon_dan> <snip> isn't <snip>
[17:09:35] <umbreon_dan> i know who <snip> is already
[17:09:40] <umbreon_dan> and i know who <snip> is
[17:10:18] <Earthworm> then they lied to you
[17:10:19] <Earthworm> ???
[17:10:30] <Earthworm> <snip> is <snip>
[17:10:33] <Earthworm> tell me your result
[17:10:41] <umbreon_dan> okay <snip> is me
[17:10:49] <Earthworm> ?
[17:11:03] <Earthworm> what
[17:12:08] <Earthworm> umbreon_dan
[17:12:11] <Earthworm> what is that supposed to mean
[17:12:12] <umbreon_dan> yes
[17:12:16] <umbreon_dan> oh it means
[17:12:25] <umbreon_dan> you shouldnt lie to me?
[17:12:31] <Earthworm> i'm not lying
[17:12:33] <Earthworm> -_-
[17:12:39] <Earthworm> i have lied 0 times this game
[17:12:47] <umbreon_dan> cool me too
[17:13:08] <Earthworm> ,,,,,,,,,,,
[17:13:10] <umbreon_dan> sorry lol
[17:13:16] <Earthworm> what
[17:13:23] <umbreon_dan> it's just really hard to believe you when i have three people telling me differently
[17:13:30] <Earthworm> ,,,,,,
[17:13:31] <umbreon_dan> >_>
[17:13:35] <Earthworm> i inspected <snip>
[17:13:38] <Earthworm> who are those three people
[17:14:21] <Earthworm> tell me their names now or i will post that you are a liar that nobody should communicate with
[17:15:01] <umbreon_dan> knock yourself out
[17:15:09] <Earthworm> fine
[17:15:27] <Earthworm> last chance
[17:16:02] <umbreon_dan> for what lol
[17:16:08] <umbreon_dan> umbreon_dan: knock yourself out
[17:16:39] <umbreon_dan> try blackmailing somebody else imo
I still haven't lied in this game, so if you want to make some use of that you should PM me on IRC!

Nobody should bother communicating with Umbreon Dan.

Code:
[16:28:05] <Earthworm> u_d
[16:44:59] <umbreon_dan> hello
[16:46:01] <Earthworm> hi
[16:46:06] <Earthworm> do you want to discuss Identity Duplicity
[16:46:24] <Earthworm> we can make various degrees of information exchange
[16:54:01] <umbreon_dan> okay
[16:54:14] <Earthworm> ok
[16:54:25] <Earthworm> do you wish to exchange inspection results
[16:58:15] <umbreon_dan> okay
[16:58:20] <Earthworm> o.o
[16:58:24] <Earthworm> slow replies
[16:58:40] <umbreon_dan> yeah i've been busy .-.
[16:58:59] <Earthworm> ok
[16:59:08] <Earthworm> who did you inspect
[17:00:43] <umbreon_dan> i got <snip>
[17:00:46] <umbreon_dan> how about you
[17:00:55] <Earthworm> <snip>
[17:01:12] <umbreon_dan> <snip>
[17:01:20] <Earthworm> <snip>
[17:01:21] <Earthworm> so
[17:01:23] <Earthworm> who is <snip>
[17:01:30] <umbreon_dan> you first imo
[17:02:06] <Earthworm> ok
[17:02:12] <Earthworm> <snip> is <snip>
[17:02:38] <Earthworm> now who is <snip>
[17:04:15] <Earthworm> umbreon_dan
[17:07:04] <umbreon_dan> shouldn't inspections target the aliases >_>
[17:07:54] <Earthworm> ?
[17:07:56] <Earthworm> yes...
[17:08:01] <Earthworm> the actual PM said
[17:08:06] <Earthworm> <snip> is <snip>.
[17:08:13] <umbreon_dan> oh i see
[17:08:27] <Earthworm> so who is <snip>
[17:09:27] <umbreon_dan> <snip> isn't <snip>
[17:09:35] <umbreon_dan> i know who <snip> is already
[17:09:40] <umbreon_dan> and i know who <snip> is
[17:10:18] <Earthworm> then they lied to you
[17:10:19] <Earthworm> ???
[17:10:30] <Earthworm> <snip> is <snip>
[17:10:33] <Earthworm> tell me your result
[17:10:41] <umbreon_dan> okay <snip> is me
[17:10:49] <Earthworm> ?
[17:11:03] <Earthworm> what
[17:12:08] <Earthworm> umbreon_dan
[17:12:11] <Earthworm> what is that supposed to mean
[17:12:12] <umbreon_dan> yes
[17:12:16] <umbreon_dan> oh it means
[17:12:25] <umbreon_dan> you shouldnt lie to me?
[17:12:31] <Earthworm> i'm not lying
[17:12:33] <Earthworm> -_-
[17:12:39] <Earthworm> i have lied 0 times this game
[17:12:47] <umbreon_dan> cool me too
[17:13:08] <Earthworm> ,,,,,,,,,,,
[17:13:10] <umbreon_dan> sorry lol
[17:13:16] <Earthworm> what
[17:13:23] <umbreon_dan> it's just really hard to believe you when i have three people telling me differently
[17:13:30] <Earthworm> ,,,,,,
[17:13:31] <umbreon_dan> >_>
[17:13:35] <Earthworm> i inspected <snip>
[17:13:38] <Earthworm> who are those three people
[17:14:21] <Earthworm> tell me their names now or i will post that you are a liar that nobody should communicate with
[17:15:01] <umbreon_dan> knock yourself out
[17:15:09] <Earthworm> fine
[17:15:27] <Earthworm> last chance
[17:16:02] <umbreon_dan> for what lol
[17:16:08] <umbreon_dan> umbreon_dan: knock yourself out
[17:16:39] <umbreon_dan> try blackmailing somebody else imo
I still haven't lied in this game, so if you want to make some use of that you should PM me on IRC!
actually, this log suggests that earthworm is definitely a liar, and you shouldn't communicate with him. he tried to give me a fake inspection result.
and yeah blackmail isn't good lol

Why would I post a log that suggests that I'm a liar? I have already given my inspection results to two people, and the first was much more co-operative than you! There are definitely better people to talk to than Umbreon Dan unless you're desperate, and even then you'll probably just get cheated out of even a false result.

How was I blackmailing you at all? You agreed to something, I gave my end of the bargain and then you decided not to give up yours. Then I decided to post the log but I gave you a chance to keep your end first. It probably is 'technically' blackmail but I believe I was firmly in the right to be annoyed!

Period 2

~The Communist Crusader~ said:
-

accent smells said:
did the user i inspected disguise him or herself?

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a prep or a posr! Da only reson Dumbledeor swor is coz he had a hedache ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 having sexx! PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws! TAKE DAT PREPZ!!!!!!
No.

Amelia said:
Which person owns the alias Colour by Numbers? I demand that the answer be given in this thread, and that it is as truthful as possible.To make it 25 words and more.
Amelia.

Bear Grylls said:
Which alias, of the number of aliases in this game of Identity Duplicity, belongs to that daft user asim, being one of the three players in this game whose name begins with the first letter of the alphabet?
Snack Attack.

Colour by numbers said:
one = red
two = green
three = blue
four = orange
five = turquoise
six = pink
seven = purple
eight = yellow
nine = applesauce

What is the alias associated with twashley?
D0CT0R P3PP3R.

D0CT0R P3PP3R said:
Does fuckniggercockshitnazimuffin's player name begin with K? Kthnx
No.

dak said:
accent
im asking this
how many aliases that i bolded in my period one list are good guesses
this message was too short
but not anymore
im cool
Three.

ALL RIGHT ALL YOU INVERTABRATS
IM GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO DO
THE SPONNNGGEEE
WELL FIRST YOU TAKE YOUR LEG
AND YOU STICK IT IN THE AIR
AND THEN YOU TAKE THE OTHER ONE
AND YOU JAM IT RIGHT UP THERE
YOU TWIST YOURSELF AROUND
AND YOU GIVE A GREAT BIG LUNGE
HEY NOW YOURE DOIN THE SPONGE
Whilst dancing, Accent, who is Hannah Montana? I'd like to know so that she doesn't steal the copyrights to this song...I WROTE PARTY IN THE USA YOU FUCKING SLUT
Kumar.

There is no racial bigotry here. We do not look down on (BAN ME PLEASE)s, kikes, wop or greasers, because here you are all equally worthless.
-

Hannah Montana said:
what is the smogon name of D0CT0R P3PP3R?
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
badger
o^_^o
twashley.

Snack Attack said:
This Period, what was the exact statistical break-down of usages -- by the categories of spy, disguise, check, and intercept, respectively -- in terms of <both the lettering system I provided to you for each smogon user and> a numerical number of uses for each aforementioned category?
Spy: 0, Disguise: 3, Check: 4, Intercept: 1. The part bewteen < and > is illegal.

Will Smith said:
In West Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. BTW, who is Hannah Montana?
Kumar.

PMs are sent.

Since I fucked-up and forgot to take the Spy ability into account the users who intended to use it will get a compensation.

I will no longer enforce the 25-words rules, as players just add random words to have a legal messages and it doesn't add a lot to the game, but please continue to submit messages that make sense as you have done so far! :)

It is now Period 2.

Period 3

~The Communist Crusader~ said:
was my guess of Umbreon_Dan's alias correct?
No.

accent smells said:
-

Amelia said:
Did i get my pairing for the guy known, with his smogon name, as Kannon correctly?
No.

Bear Grylls said:
Which user would happen to be under the alias fuckniggercockshitnazimuffin (I hope that counts as seven words otherwise I might be mad) in this game of Identity Duplicity?
moot.

Colour by numbers said:
whats amelia (the user)'s alias
Amelia.

D0CT0R P3PP3R said:
Who art thou Bear Grylls?
I shall consider this is directed at me; it's asim.

dak said:
ladies and gentlemen, it is the batty man again. i am glad to announce a perfect victory of me and my associates c and hexenhammer who were kind enough to form an honest alliance to conquer this game. in the name of commander TRON, i, the batty man, claim victory. godspeed to all you warriors, i hope you enjoyed the show.
-

I Can't Be Bothered To Send In Something So Complicated, So Who The Fuck Is Hiding Under Alias dak?
Earthworm.

Attention: All of you people submitting questions to find aliases, you are all fucking cowards. Private accent, how many of MY bolded guesses in my PM were correct?
I'm afraid none were.

Hannah Montana said:
-

Snack Attack said:
-

Will Smith said:
I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way. she gave me a kiss and she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it first class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like, hmm this might be alright!
-

PMs are being sent.

It is now Period 3.

Game Over

Just kidding game over :)

Congratulations to Earthworm!

Congratulations to askaninjask too, who had a correct list but made a tiny change at the last minute which cost him a shared victory.

Thanks to you all for participating, I'm very satisfied (notably with your messages which had much more substance than for the previous game) - maybe the only problem is that sometimes some players mixed up aliases and smogon names when picking a target for their abilities, but it was no big deal. I think what granted EW the win is that he talked to a lot of people (who arguably didn't lie enough) and, well, knew most of the other players (he had an almost perfect list for period 0), which means the abilities weren't overpowered, so it's all good.

Here is the spreadsheet, for those who are interested.

The correct list was as follows:

Amelia = Amelia
Bass = Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Da Letter El = Snack Attack
E.A. -> asim = Bear Grylls
Earthworm = dak
Eo Ut Mortus -> askaninjask = Colour by numbers
Kannon = ~The Communist Crusader~
KnightoftheWind = Will Smith
Kumar = Hannah Montana
moot = fuckniggercockshitnazimuffin
twashley = D0CT0R P3PP3R
Umbreon Dan = accent smells

Thanks again, and good luck in whatever other game you're in! :)

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
Just had to finish it off :P. Congrats Earthworm! If you can't tell by the spreadsheet, I was trying to team up with twashley to secure a victory, but to no avail alas.

Thanks for hosting Accent, I had fun! There weren't as many organised lies as I thought there might have been. I could not work out Amelia's trick until he said something to me on MSN:

(6:40 AM) Krixstal [Red Mo: i think
(6:40 AM) Krixstal [Red Mo: i'm going to lose
(6:40 AM) Krixstal [Red Mo: this game
(6:40 AM) Krixstal [Red Mo: so
(6:40 AM) Krixstal [Red Mo: if you know my 2nd disguise was as colour by numbers
(6:40 AM) Krixstal [Red Mo: you should know who i am
(6:40 AM) LotusPrincess: i still don't
(6:41 AM) LotusPrincess: :(

---

(6:41 AM) LotusPrincess: are you Amelia
Working out that trick then allowed me to work out that asim was doing the same thing except more obvious:

Which alias, of the number of aliases in this game of Identity Duplicity, belongs to that daft user asim
Which was how I got the last aliases. I was still mildly worried that askaninjask was working an organised lies network with Umbreon Dan which would have messed me up for this period, which could also have meant that Snack Attack might not have been DLE, but I assumed he had told me the truth and sent the winning list on Period 2.

I still think this game has a lot of potential, and that we haven't yet found the best possible version so hopefully someone else is willing to host with some new ideas! This version was definitely better than the original, so thanks again Accent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)