idk

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All the feedback you need can be found in the thread title. Skill comes with practise, although you might wanna consider how to minimize the disruptions from using such a blunt drawing tool, or look into vector art and see if that's something you can use as well.

cute Litwick tho'

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there!
Since I'm also using a mouse for my images, I can say from experience that the curve tool provided by most programs is the go-to option for preventing those wobbly outlines, though I am not sure whether this is your intention seeing your thread title^^. Other than that you could perhaps give the shading a second look, for example with Litwick's fire being a light source. With round objects its generally a good idea to add shading on one side to give them a more three-dimensional feel.
If sketching out a draft with the mouse gives you problems, a scanned in image can bring good results as reference for your lineart. That's important if you decide to tackle more complicated subjects and poses, so don't shy away from those! :D

What I really enjoy about your drawings are the facial expressions you gave these guys, especially your Cleffa which virtually seems to come alive with that mischievous grin :> Makes for such a sweet image with that hat!

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Ok so i finally got a drawing pad thing and this thread has been pretty inactive (i blame me) so I made a messy mega evolution symbol with the colors

Normally it goes
Red-Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple

etc...

outline ^^

after colors vv

sorry for big images
here are some small ones

outline ^^

after colors vv

also thanks Cretacerus, That'll definitely help lots, because i still do mouse art. x3 enjoy

looks cool! i think your skills will greatly benefit from using a tablet, mine did too, so looking forward to seeing more :)

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
ok i did my first digital art piece in almost 6 years

i decided to give it a go at making a banner for the OM Swiss tournament (which you should sign up for) and while i feel i couldve done a bit better, im p proud of this considering it was my first-ever piece of work done entirely digitally (no scanning etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)