ORAS OU If Kendrick was Jesus, Drake is the rap Godfather

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Shoutout my team for gettin carried by me to an spl trophy, but at least u space fillers filled some space and entertained me for a season. Onto the significance of this Lordsquad: it tossd stath in week 9 solidifying classiest's playoff position, while also helping blenderino reach top 4 in ost, the tour that i shouldv won had that old snake McMeghan not activity'd me so he can have an easier road (look where that got u feg nice lose)
So in celebration of my spl victory and blunder's soon-to-end ost run (whether in a trophy or utter 0-6 defeat vs style), im gonna post this DDDonskkkuad. To be honest tho this rmt is made possible 90% due to its nicknames so its more of a rate my nicks than rate my team cuz yung Corlikeableone's nickname game on 3hunna thou
Without further adieu:
Drake The Godfather Of Rap

The Drake Songs That We'v All Been Touched By:

Marvin's Broom (Latios) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Defog

The defogger and glue. What's a volturn if hazards are up on ur side Amirite. Checks quite a few of the top 10 mons in the meta and hits a speed tier. Standard mon standard set.

Hate Sweepng Alone (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Top 5 hitters in meta as it has been for 2 generations. Standard dark check and has tremendous synergy with the vol turn + pursuit strategy this squad is built around

Over My Dead Lati (Weavile) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

What's a keld, a manec, and a tran to a Lati? What's a Lati to a weavile? Tornts popularity also drove the value of this mon up, could potentially forego ice shard for iron tail to nail clef.

Heat Of Da Moment (Heatran) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Fire Blast

With volc alt gross talon etc etc runnin thru the meta with their woes a check is needed. Remember when scarftran was considered a shit set? How bout now

Club Paratwice (Manectric) (F) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Bringing it all the way back to xy my Gs. Volt part of the volturn core and lures mons from grounds for keld to dragons/grasses/mew for weavile. Underrated Oras mega not for mothafuckas who don't understand the concept of puttin mega first bwoi -- worst

Hold On, We'r Throwin Stones (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 224 HP / 236 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Physical on check, pivot, rocks yadayada. Top 3 mon in the tier for a long time for a reason. Always be turning, volturn doesn't take prediction.

(an alternative is lando-i over lant, pdc used that version. its less weak to clef and more to exca sand)

not gonna go into too much detail about the team cuz as iv said its p much optimized. w/e weaknesses it may have cant be fixed wo changing the integrity of its drakeness. weavile is a threat in the meta, so is drake in the rap game. watch ur back Kendrick

TPAB project cumming soon
shoutout blunder and Style for ur runs in ost. winner takes all

shit is hot up in the 6 bwoiii

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Why u on a niggas nuttz aidsfag
"I got enemies, got alotta enemies got alotta niggas trynna ride me on my rmts" - drizzy

Last edited by a moderator:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
...could potentially forego ice shard for iron tail to nail clef.
Might as well suggest Poison Jab while you're at it. Gives Azumarill less opportunities to come in and get a free shot on something which team is sort of weak to minus Iron Tails dooky accuracy. Looks good though dude.

Edit: Also ik what the SpDef investment for is on Weavile but if isn't a necessity putting that remainder into Speed if it isn't needed lets you get the jump on all Torn-Ts including those running max speed.

Drake is the type of person to have his pokemon evolve and cry, saying "I thought you'd never change."

Anyways, I thought you needed like, a 3 line description or something. Great team tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)