is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
standard lc:

| 135 | Frillish | 4 | 0.242% | 4 | 0.282% |

lead usage:

| 1 | Frillish | 185 | 11.199% |

EXPLAIN YOURSELF happy april fools day everyone

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Antar, i noticed a small error - you forgot to change the formula. It still says "(1*Oct)+(3*Nov)+(20*Dec)"

Other than that small mistake, everything else looks perfect! Glad OU finally isn't so centralized anymore around those Rotom/Scizor/Landorus/Terrakion/Tyranitar/Celebi teams, and it's finally grown to the respectable size of SIXTY viable pokemon!

| 17 | Scizor | 8.786% | | 18 | Tyranitar | 8.478% |
Why are people still using this garbage? Quilava OHKOs Tyranitar with flame wheel after 3 switch ins to 3 layers of spikes and SR. Scizor's natural gift is only dealing like 2 ~ 5% to Sunkern with Natural Gift in the rain with light screen support.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
| 29 | Swanna | 6.244% |

I wish this was true ;_;.

If I remember correctly, this is Antar's first time doing stats on April Fools, so I probably should have seen this coming. Still, I was really hyped for tier updates, and this is what I got

| 54 | Nidoran-F | 3.979% |
Finally this broke-ass wall is out of the lower tiers. Throw an eviolite on this, and you have one of the best physical walls. There is nothing in UU that can even touch this on the physical side without a boosted EQ. This thing can get down t-spikes so easy.

And don't think you will be getting it with Grass Knot like you can with most other walls... A choice specs, max SpA Infernape Grass Knot is only a 9HKO. And it's not even boosting it's special defense!

How did anyone even deal with this in the lower tiers without Choice Specs Sunkern with HP [Ground]?

what has happened to these usage numbers.... Squirtle and Sunkern somehow make it into OU, Golem is near the top for VGC, and everything else a person can thing of. Why not just use Wartortle with Eviolite rather then Squirtle, if anything, and you still have a relatively meh Pokemon.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
March's Stats for Standard RU
| 12 | Durant | 2089 | 10.381% | 1695 | 10.037% |

Hell yeah, Durant can stay top 15 while being banned since February.
In seriousness though, I'm dying to see the real stats I spammed Zubat, Chinchou, and freaking Aipom into those Nu 1200 stats :D

Brilliant April Fools joke Antar. Would have been even funnier if Stunfisk and Magikarp were banned to Ubers & in the Top 5 in usage, but still brilliant.

Happy April Fools day everyone!

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks Antar!! Awesome work, anyone else tired of seeing Shiftry in 1337 battles. Seriously Leaf Storm kills everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)