I'll Post Round Six Here As Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ZFS** vs JMC - keep us alive zfs
MrE vs Lesm** - cheater
CHaR** vs STS - dont know either well

Hip** vs Kikuichimonji - hoping he goes far
MoP vs Warthog** - landslide
Roy vs GM** - canada

ZFS vs JMC -JMCunt for the win
MrE vs Lesm -Lesm's cheat has been on full force lately
CHaR vs STS - Go team

Hip vs Kikuichimonji -Hip
MoP vs Warthog -Warthog, Hakuna Matata
Roy vs GM -Both of you beat me of this tourney, but GM was the latest, so I vote Roy

Edit: Also, how do you bold stuff now?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
ZFS vs JMC
MrE vs Lesm <-- Match of the round, definitely
CHaR vs STS

Hip vs Kikuichimonji
MoP vs Warthog
Roy vs GM

Good round for Pojo I guess..

Have a nice day.

lost 1-0 against MoP. Would have been 2-0 but he was generous and let Draggy kill off Starmie.

*Edit* MoP sucks

=D

STS is the name of an auto body shop in many parts of New Jersey. STS is also the name of my next adversary. This week is gonna hold much in store for me.

Mucho Christmas shopping to be done, much athleticism and music to be had, as well as mucho pokemon battles. I think I got subbed into GGFan's random pokemon team tournament thing.

When's a good time for you STS?

also good luck

p.s. good job on the r5 win GM =)

p.p.s. good job mop =D

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
JMC predicted my Golem and killed it, then it looked like mostly standard luck (though I'm not sure why he sacrificed eggy) until his Tauros missed a Hyper Beam on Snorlax, letting me kill it with and take the game. =/ So I won 2-0.

I won 3-0 in a cruddy battle. My tauros got a ch hyper beam to 1-h ko his full health tauros on the switch which won me the battle. Sorry about the hax MrE and hope you have better luck next round.

lost to Hip 0-2 after 205 turns of softboiled, and thunder wave, and struggle, and words, and signifying nothingness. Not that ch hyper beam ko on rhydon was helping any.

char said:
When's a good time for you STS?

also good luck

p.s. good job on the r5 win GM =)

p.p.s. good job mop =D
Would between 7 and 11 PM (GMT-time) suit you? I'm on mostly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

that's between 2 pm and 6 pm by my reckoning. Well saturday's christmas eve, and sunday's christmas. dunno if I'm going anywhere for vacation... so I guess the next best day I can battle by your schedule is tuesday.

I'll add you to my buddy list on aim and we can work it from there when we see each other.

good luck to you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)