1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

im banned from Smogon Server

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by never_again, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. never_again

never_again

and im not sure why?
    i remember KD24 saying something about using Fly in a ladder match but i havent done anything of the sort

al i remember is one night i turn off the computer and go to sleep and the next afternoon, im Banned
    ive looked over the list of rules and im pretty sure i havent violated any of them?

can i please be unbanned because perhaps it was a mistake, and it tells me to contact server administration
  2. FDS

FDS

You obviously didn't read the forum rules or you wouldn't be posting this here. You should probably PM a shoddy smogon moderator with your appeal.
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

yeah, that
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)