I'm board

Hello smogon, this is my fourth team I have posted on the site and today I present you a hail stall team (I know who uses hail). So here it is

note: If you see any spelling miskes please tell me, thanks!

teambuilding:

Of corse you need obamasnow for hail

Next was froslass because she gives spikes for the team and can anoy pokemon with her snow cloak

Next came tenta since stall teams need toxic spikes and hail teams need a fighting resistance

Next was heatran for a scizor counter

next was machamp to counter tyranitar

Next was rotom-f to spin block and to abuse to hail with stab blizzerds

Gliscor replaced machamp due me changing heatran to a sracfer and he could prefid rocks while doing the same thing just better then machamp

Swampert replaced gliscore due to zapdos being a problem.

Abomasnow@Leftovers
Ability:Snow Warning
EVs:252hp / 4def / 252spd
Nature:Calm
- move: Blizzerd
- move:Leech Seed
- move:Protect
- move:Substitute

Abomasnow's role in the team is to summing hail and counter rain teams and stall if needed. He is also is my #1 guy to sponge water attacks even though he doesn't have a grass attack, they can't do much back to him.
Blizzerd for a powerful stab if tuanted and due to hail, blizzerd has 100% accurcy. Leech seed to get more health each turn. Substitute to stall more turns and to scout thier swich in. Protect to stall even more for recovery.
252hp for overall bulk. 252spd since most water attacks are spceial. And the leftover evs go to deffence. Leftovers so I can make more subs. Calm nature to take spceial not named fire, rock, flying or bug type attacks.

Froslass@Leftovers
Ability:Snow Cloak
EVs:248hp / 228def / 32spe
Nature:Timid
- move:Spikes
- move:Substitute
- move:Blizzerd
- move:Thunder Wave
Froslass's role on the team is to support the team with spikes, be annoying with her ability snow cloak and thunder wave and to be a secondary spin blocker. Spikes to damage the opponents pokemon every time they swinch in. Substittute to keep froslass safe for turn or two to set up spikes or to paralsys them or to damage them with blizzerds. Thunder wave so they have a lesser chance to hurt froslass. 248hp for overall bulk and to swich into rocks five times insed of four times. 228def to take weak physical attacks. 32spe and timid nature to outspeed anything under 290. Letfovers to create more subs.

Note: I'm thinking of changing thunder wave to tuant or shadow ball, any one agree with this?

Heatran@ChoiceSrcaf
Ability:Flash Fire
EVs:252spa / 4spd / 252spe
Nature:Naive
- move:Fire Blast
- move: Earth Power
- move:Dragon Pulse
- move:Expolsion
Heatran's role on the team is to counter steel pokemon (most noblely scizor) and is my revenge killer. He is also my trick absorber and my only offensive pokemon. Fire blast for a powerful stab that will dent most non spceial walls or fire types. Earth power for fire and rock types. Dragon pulse for dragons that resistance my first two attackes. Expolsion for blissey. 252spa for max power. 252spe and a naive nature to outspeed as much stuff as possible with a choice srcaf.

Tentacruel@Leftovers
Ability:Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252hp / 120def / 136spd
Nature:Calm
- move:Toxic Spikes
- move:Rapin Spin
- move:Surf
- move:Sludge Bomb
Tentacruel's role on the team is to spin hazerds of my side of the field, set up toxic spikes for my other pokemon to stall faster (I hate it when thier not up). He is also my counter to most sub seeders. Toxic spikes to poison grounded pokemon. Rapin spin to keep hazerds off my side of the field. Surf for a decent stab. Sludge bomb so I can deal with grass types. 252hp for overall bulk. 120def to take breloom's attacks decently. 136spd and a calm nature to take water attacks well. Leftovers to negete the hail damage. Liquid ooze to counter sub seed breloom good after they have spored something.

Rotom-F@Leftovers
Ability:Levtaite
EVs:252hp / 120def / 136spd
Nature:Bold
- move:Blizzerd
- move:Thunder Bolt
- move:Rest
- move:Sleep Talk
Rotom's role on the team is to be the primary spin blocker and the second blizzerd abuser. He is also my second fighting immune. Blizzerd to take avantage of the hail. Thunder bolt for a secondary stab for water types. Rest to stay alive longer if thier spinner stays alive that long. Sleep talk so I'm not total set up bait when asleep. 252hp for overall bulk. 120def and a bold nature to take paybacks from machamp. 136spd for mix deffenes. Leftovers to negete the hail damage.

Swampert@Leftovers
Ability:Torrent
EVs:248hp / 216def / 44spd
Nature:Relaxed
- move:Sealth Rock
- move:EarthQuake
- move:Iec Beam
- move:Roar
Swampert has replaced gliscore. Swampert role on the team is to take on things like gyarados, zapdos(with out hp grass) and be a phazer. He is also the physicall wall and the sealth rocker on the team. Sealth rock so flying types can't come in for free. Earthquake to hit tyranitar hard(harder then surf). Icebeam to hit fying types. Roar to phaze and so that set up / subsistuters can't walk over my team. 248hp to take less damage from hazzerds and for overall bulk. 216def and a relaxed nature to take hits from the likes of gyarados, lucario(unboosted) and tyranitar. 44spd radom specail hits. Leftovers for recovery and to negete hail damage.

Past members

Gliscor@Leftovers
Ability:Sand Veil
EVs:252hp / 4def / 252spe
Nature:Jolly
- move:Sealth Rock
- move:EarthQuake
- move:Roost
- move:Taunt
Gliscor's role on this team is to cheak tyranitar and fightings types with out a ice attack. He is also to set up sealth rocks so the fire types don't live long. Sealth rock because every team should have this move. Earthquake to hit luc and t-tar. Roost to live longer. Taunt to stop set up sweepers. 252hp for overall bulk. 252spe and a jolly nature to ouspeed lucario and eq him before he can icepunch me. and 4def to take physical hits good. Leftovers to negete hail damage.

So this my team, thank you for you help!

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
I like this team. Thumbs up for using a Hail team.

Personally, I wouldn't replace T-Wave with Taunt/Shadow Ball. I can see that Froslass is your primary annoyer, so I think that replacing Thunder Wave would make it less annoying.

I don't see much wrong with this team. Great job.

@LucariakZ thanks for the repley. The reason I am thinking repleacing thunder wave is because of toxic spikes and I really only use thunder wave on flying or levetateing pokemon.

Hey, got your message.

Offensive Zapdos can cause trouble since Rotom-F does around 65% with Blizzard, so Roosting a little and Heat Waving while you're sleeping works well.
SubRoost Zapdos can also outstall your team. Substitute against Gliscor, Heatran or Tentacruel, Toxic the switchin (or Thunderbolt vs Tentacruel), and keep Roosting and Subbing. Rotom-F will run out of Blizzard PP pretty soon with only 8 PP and Pressure lowering it to effectively 4.
No Rock resistance also seems rather annoying as Choice Band Tyranitar can just come in and use Stone Edge, Gliscor won't be able to take these all the time unfortunately (63.8% - 75.1%).
Dragon Dance Gyarados can also give you trouble. Rotom-F won't enjoy taking boosted Waterfalls for 57.2% - 67.4% and if he's asleep Gyarados can Taunt the Sleep Talk, and even if he lacks Taunt you have to rely on the 1/3 chance of picking Thunderbolt. Tentacruel can't do much besides Sludge Bomb for a little damage and +!1 Stone Edge does 75% - 88.5%.

To fix this, I recommend using a Swampert over Gliscor. He still beats Tyranitar and sets up Stealth Rock. Zapdos can't do anything to it, since most if not all offensive Zapdos lately have been running Hidden Power Flying or Hidden Power Ice and you can Roar him out, while you can do the same vs Zapdos. Swampert also resists Rock to make a good CBTar switch-in. Finally, He can take a Waterfall from Gyarados without much trouble and Roar him out. The exact set is:

Swampert @ Leftovers | Torrent
Relaxed | 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD
Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Ice Beam / Roar

Good luck!

sorry fo the late repley...

Thanks for the rate toma, I wil try the swampert Idea, the only thing is fighting types are going to be a problem through. Thanks a buch.

Edit:changes have been made, gliscore in and swampert in but I'm having trouble taking on fighting types. Any Ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)