IM NOT DEAD! - Seaco's Art

It's Slowbro time, not Nuzlocke time! I forgot I made this, probably because I never gave it to the guys I made it for (EXP Share Podcast). I'm a bad person.
Check out EXP Share Podcast for awesome Ontario related Pokemon stuffs. http://www.expsharepodcast.com/

My buddy MajorBowan top cut at St. Louis regionals last weekend going 9-0 in swiss! Even more exciting, he basically invented the Mega Metagross set that got really popular since then. They showed it on stream and now its everywhere. Congrats for changing the VGC meta Bowman! Now everyone put your hands into an M shape.

Also, I promise I'm working on my comic. I'm just being lazy about it.

Last edited:
What, where am I? I blacked out for 4 months and couldn't post anything...

So I finally decided to make something again after discovering I could get Inkscape on my laptop. This is for my Draft League. It's a pun, cuz my name is Abe. I was savy and got Clefable so I'm really good at draft. Babe Cru rekin' losers.

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dang, that logo is sweet. Good color choice, cool composition with Clefable tipping outward, and I love some of the little flourishes, like the heart separating the typography and those along the text wheel in the back. Solid work! The only nitpick I've got is that while the change in text style in the "ABE" portion is interesting and attention-grabbing, I do think the black fill is a bit harsh against the bright, pastel colors everywhere else.

Art dump of anything not uploaded over the past year, maybe 2.

My concept for the evil Baron Von Probopass from the Super Amaura Man... Read it here---> http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/18975-the-adventures-of-mighty-supah-amaura-man/?page=1

An album cover I made for a friend's band like 4 years ago that never ended up getting recorded

A different album that never got made

Tournament Logo

A drawing study I did back in high school like 5 or 6 years ago

Okay maybe the 2 years was a lie, 2012 was only like a year ago right?

flygon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)