I'm too exploud for my own good (Now taking quick and easy requests)

bump, slight redesigning on the Utahraptor fakemon and alot of quality touch-ups, and added it's counterpart, the Rock/Electric Parasaurolophus. Also, action pose of the true original Saphyre.

I second the notion that your lineart is awesome. Could I request a Ludicolo please, I love your work.

NEW! Look at the very top to see the full artwork along with the front and backsprites of the final stages of my fakemon starters!

and yeah, i'll draw up a ludicolo for you Eagle4 :)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Your design was definitely one to stand out of the crowd, there aren't many mantises in the pokéworld and they could always use reinforcements. Its use of its four arms along with its pink hide particularly draws out the psychic aspect of the design, and it fitted all abilities except Weak Armor gallantly. But for me, the excessive use of garments and symbols made its appearance unfit in the long run, namely the necklace, the swirls on the skirt, and the orb which just happens to float there.

But even though I can objectively tell why it didn't make it to the finals, it'd be a crying shame if this design wouldn't see any use, be it with this set of types and abilities or otherwise. I really like it.

I guess I did put a few too many frizzles and frazzles on her, and I wasnt sure how to really incorporate the orb into the design. Thanks alot bummer :)

With exception to albersnatch from Poke Quest, I drew these one a new program Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011.

You're drawings are pretty awesome Im impressed :p I was wondering if I could make a request, it seems simple enough, could you possibly combine wobbuffet and oddish into one pokemon? Use whoever's body, just basically however you want, one of my friends favorite pokemon are those two so I want to crochet it for her, but im just not sure how that would look like. Thanks in advance if you do decide to do it

For all the confusion on /vp/, I am the creator of the psychic mantis and lamp ghost and i give permission to you to use them. Im raptor by the way guys.

Doran! My friend! Glad to see you still around here. :)

I'm disappointed though that you don't sprite anymore. :p But your artwork is amazing though. Those fakemon are very nice!
I would sprite them fore you, but since you are already a very talented spriter yourself, that isn't needed. ;)

Keep up the good work Doran.

Hey, if you want to take a crack at them Dhjona, be my guest, I tried spriting a few but i cant get them right hahaha.

thanks guys, you're too nice!

Hey, if you want to take a crack at them Dhjona, be my guest, I tried spriting a few but i cant get them right hahaha.

thanks guys, you're too nice!
Than that's settled. I give it a try. Which one..maby any preferences? And for a pose?

Why don't you do me a favor too? Like draw one of my fakemon? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)