iMafia - Outcasts Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Militia - sarcasm passes right by him.
Considering A) I recognized I was more than likely overanalyzing things
B) It is very difficult to detect sarcasm over the internet especially when you don't "know" the user. and C) we're playing a game of deception. I don't feel it was entirely unrealistic to have sarcasm slip by me.

Anywho I suppose I'm going to sit here until someone else wants to talk. gives me time to finish actually beating platinum which I just got.

Now that you mention it, this blue_light guy sounds really suspicious. Since we don't really have any other leads I say we take this mofo out.

lynch blue_light

There are now 1 vote(s) for blue_light and 1 vote(s) for Jedil.
Damn just because I was oblivious before, doesn't mean I'm that oblivious, though I suppose I had it coming, I'm a bit over zealous as I've been antsy to play.

How about we just let me run around like a retard for a while on night 0 some more. don't worry, you'll laugh to hard to care much about me once the game actually gets rolling ;)

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
BARILAIN GRANDE
BUSH CHEAT
LYNCH AMERICA
USA 100% GAY

Please guys this mafia is serious business
don't screw it up.

also any questions please ask me i am friendly.

if you want a fake role pm have fun making them ^_^
i can overlook it just to see and get ideas maybe ;D

so HELLO goodbye

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
hey isy who should we kill n1? we are obv playing this game as wolvies. and with bpv and lynch proof. i say umbreon dan, Mister Militia, nizik and all the new players they are bad. (sorry i just remember the names that are slightly gayish)

hey isy who should we kill n1? we are obv playing this game as wolvies. and with bpv and lynch proof. i say umbreon dan, Mister Militia, nizik and all the new players they are bad. (sorry i just remember the names that are slightly gayish)
You're just jealous because you're being lynched ;)

Plus why would you Kill me n1, I'm a fellow Floridian :D

mafia metagame

also mister militia dont be dumb, it's n1 not n0, the difference is ::very crucial::
Yes I know the difference between n1 and n0.

Also Metagame is not a term exclusive to pokemon. any game has a metagame. Its simply the tendencies of how people play and how people react to it.

Halo has Metagaming, Magic has Metagaming, Monopoly has metagaming, the NFL has metagaming, You playing 1v1 basketball with your friend for the 30th time has metagaming. It isn't normally talked about that way, but if you get beat a certain way, or people/groups of people have a tendency to react a certain way in a game, the fact that you recognize that and adjust is what a metagame refers to.

Anyways, I realize I am the butt end of the joke right now, but thats fine. I'll just chill until people are ready to act.

Just to be clear, those games have metagames because there are significant changes in each "metagame" over time. Bans, nerfs, add-ons, etc are what are needed for a metagame. Mafia has no metagame because it is static. The same roles are used over and over again with minor differences between one mafia to the other. The only reason that you can "metagame" against someone is if you were to have prior knowledge to these changes, but in mafia nothing is revealed to the players therefore there can be no mafia metagame.

There are now 1 vote(s) for blue_light and 2 vote(s) for Jedil.

The voting will end on June 15th 6:20 PM GMT -7 or unless a majority is reached beforehand.

You calling my name gay? You must be the mafia allegiance-checker, everyone lynch him!

Nizik is my real first name -_-
I will have you know that Umbreon is my real first name

sticking with lynch Jedil because he called my name gayish

when people talk about metagaming in mafia they may mean how that player performs in the past
for example last two mafias in which I was mafia (or in bird mafia, found it best to work with the mafia) I avoided suspicion from the village for a while. so naturally if I start claiming immediately I'm probably mafia

now with this knowledge you don't know what to expect mwahahahaha

all are a confused

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thorns, if you are not playing then why comment on the game? Not once, but twice too.

Sorry dude I like you and all but when non players comment, it gets very confusing.

oh damn I'm sorry it won't happen again

in other news gidley is the blues skipper again how's that feel ms

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOUR TEAM HAS CONSIGNED NSW TO ITS DOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)