iMafia - Outcasts Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
You awaken from your slumber and head out to the courtyard to find the body of a young CardsOfTheHeart he had strange writing on his body and it appeared as his body was spammed with numbers. Along those numbers you see a license in his wallet that gives him permission to time travel. Then you see this paper in his pocket folded three times.

Dear CardsOfTheHeart,

You are: Time Traveler.

You are a stone-faced man with a mullet living in Oakview, California. You just happen to be a time traveler in search of someone to go back in time with him. They must bring their own weapons and will pay them once you return.

Once During the night you may send a PM to Isy and Jedil with, “Night X – Safety Not Guaranteed, USER.” You will replace yourself with the targeted dead user and they will be brought back to life while you die in their place. This is not a joke; you can only do this once.

You are aligned with the Outcasts, you win if the Outcasts win.

It is now Day Six. You have 48 hours to decide upon a lynch, 24 hours after the first vote is cast. Right now the deadline is 12:30PM on Tues the 6th of July, Central Time(-6).

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Once again we have a silenced Mister_Militia (lol what a waste of time, honestly Mr Silencer), so I shall have to speak for him.

Lynch Serenity

That is all.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
You're all idiots, you have nothing on me. I'm village obv.

But it's ok, I've done my bit (sup Thorns) so I have no special power left - and I've already told someone about my (fortunate) mafia infiltration.

Lynch Serenity

Maybe if you were willing to talk to other players instead of idling you wouldnt be so suspicious.
More like if village had inspected the person I accused when I made the original accusation (like I expected), there would be no need for me to do anything. I'm blaming Lightwolf (who is also suspicious for not following the lead I gave him) if I get lynched xD

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Maybe if you were willing to talk to other players instead of idling you wouldnt be so suspicious.

Anyway, change of plans with the vote.

Lynch Serenity

..and so the villagers came to a majority with their votes. The villagers all pointed fingers at McGraw, who quickly tried to change the attention to Serenity, but it was too late. He was already slowly meeting his death....

Dear McGraw,

You are: Brian Peppers.

You were sentenced to thirty days in jail with five years probation for groping a nurse. This event led you to become a registered sex offender in Ohio and on top of all of this you are ugly as hell.

You are actually too ugly to have a role, so we are going to be generous and give you a one time use of groping. Once in the game you may PM Isy and Jedil with, “Night X – Grope user” if your targeted user is a non-villager they will be silenced permanently, however, if your target is a villager you will be silenced permanently.

You are aligned with the Outcasts, you win if the Outcasts win.
It is now Night Seven. You have 48 hours to send PMs. Deadline is 8:00 PM, Tuesday July 07, 2009. (-6, CST)

You're kidding me.

If you ask McGraw why he voted me, it was because when I first talked to him long ago I claimed as 'IO' which obviously meant Internet Outcasts. Instead he kept going on about how I was mafia and if there was ever another mafia I was supposed to let him know or something. It doesn't matter, you guys can inspect me if you want. I've already claimed to both Lightwolf and Mister_Militia, and I've followed every single order of theirs.

Unless he had other reasons to vote me.

Edit: If anyone wants to talk to me and want my role PM, I would be completely happy to forward it to you. This is ridiculous. Although he was village too it was absurd that people just turned it around over no evidence whatsoever. The only reason that this lynch even ended up as McGraw is likely due to MY ability anyway.

First off I'd like to say I'm sorry for the miss lynch. We inspected COTH who obviously died first. McGraw, I am sorry you died, but LW never told me you said anything, I was told you wouldn't mention any names.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Toothache for leading the vote while I was silenced. He did as I asked so please don't blame him.

Don't worry about the next vote, odds are we'll find someone.

EDIT:

I am going to need the following people to contact me either on IRC, or on PM: RED=talked to
Stoo
Toothache
Bass
Jumpluff
Scrubs
Nizik
MS (Stallion) as well please contact me. This is the most important.

Additionally if anyone else wants talk, feel free.

EDITEDIT:

At this point in time, I would like to say this. Don't believe what anyone says unless you confirm to me first please, If I get silenced and I send a messenger to start a lynch, please confirm with me. This game is really close to being over, we just need to weed the last remaining members of the Trolls out. If you have any questions at all, I implore you to contact me via IRC or PM.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
It was a long night everyone slept well. Even isy who feel asleep as we were updating. You all awoke to the sound of Isy’s snoring. Hopefully this night was a productive one.

No one has died

i just loath updating while i am sleepy. os goodnight folks I am off to bed. (please send threating pms to isy for making me do everything myself for this day, jk but do bug him about it)
It is now Day Eight. You have 48 hours to decide upon a lynch, 24 hours after the first vote is cast. Right now the deadline is 12:00AM on Tues the 10th of July, Central Time(-6).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)