1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Immature Mods

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by narutoxtreeme, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narutoxtreeme

narutoxtreeme

I asked a moderator what would happen if someone used caps. He said " you are obviously looking to get banned." I was like.. wtf is your problem and answer my question. So i kept my cool and asked, " when someone gets banned, are they banned from the server or is the IP address banned? Right after i said that, he banned me for asking an innocent question. What a childish, idiot that guy is.
  2. v

v I'm on your six
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

was the moderator great sage?
  3. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Lead

This thread will be neither locked nor infracted

This should go in the Showdown discipline appeals subforum, anyway. And while it sounds like you /were/ unjustly banned, this isn't the way to go about righting it
  4. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hi, so if you have an issue with a moderator for banning you, you can report that to our Discipline Appeals forum. It'll help if you have any logs with context of the situation, the name of the moderator, and if you can explain yourself calmly. Hopefully that'll help resolve the issue.

e: pwnemon is a dumb i locked it HEh
  5. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Solace, please be more mature and refrain from calling other users dumb, even if they are Pwnemon.
  6. v

v I'm on your six
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

birkal, please respect your elders. I raised you better than that
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)