Impact's Trade Thread~EV Training and Other Services Available

I have not a clue and I am very sorry. I don't even know what the "mimic glitch" is but if it means cloned then most likely and I don't know if it was from the event but it was pal parked in 2007. I trust it is legit and there aren't many Wish Bliss running around.

I have not a clue and I am very sorry. I don't even know what the "mimic glitch" is but if it means cloned then most likely and I don't know if it was from the event but it was pal parked in 2007. I trust it is legit and there aren't many Wish Bliss running around.
The mimic glitch is where you used the move "mimic to get wish on blissey". It is sorta like hacking a move. The reason there aren't many Wish Bliss running around is because the event was 7 years ago and was in NYC. Wish Bliss are almost non existent now. Did you pal park it yourself? Have you hacked checked the blissey yet? Not acussing you of hacking just wondering.

Have I pal parked it? I forgot how I even recieved it but I think it was from this guy from a previous forum I went on who has basicly every pokemon with many sets and hates hacked pokemon or atleast frouns apon them. I don't know how to hack check myself as of yet but I'm sure you can tell me/borrow my pokemon and attampt to do it yourself. I'm sorry I have no info on the blissey but as far as I am aware, it is legit. Its IVs are pretty sucky but they can be edited with a few berrys, vitamins and loads of feather thingys. I do know it has atleast 26 IVs in speed and deffence which you can't argue with as it was a gen 3 event.

Have I pal parked it? I forgot how I even recieved it but I think it was from this guy from a previous forum I went on who has basicly every pokemon with many sets and hates hacked pokemon or atleast frouns apon them. I don't know how to hack check myself as of yet but I'm sure you can tell me/borrow my pokemon and attampt to do it yourself. I'm sorry I have no info on the blissey but as far as I am aware, it is legit. Its IVs are pretty sucky but they can be edited with a few berrys, vitamins and loads of feather thingys. I do know it has atleast 26 IVs in speed and deffence which you can't argue with as it was a gen 3 event.
Sure, Ill borrow your pokemon and hack check it if you want then

Yeah, that would be great. You seem trust worthy and I believe you will give her back. G-d help you if you don't. I can't do it now as it has gone quarter past 1 in the morning and I am shattered. Say it passes the hack check then do you want it?

Yeah, that would be great. You seem trust worthy and I believe you will give her back. G-d help you if you don't. I can't do it now as it has gone quarter past 1 in the morning and I am shattered. Say it passes the hack check then do you want it?
If it passed the hack check, and I defiantly want it :)

TheMantyke's SHINY Ferroseed

Relaxed Nature
31/31/31/9/31/0
Spikes and Leachseed
Trainer ID 23883
Roarke
Full-redis

This isn't in your thread but you wouldn't happen to have a calm heatran

Bond697's Shiny Zapdos

Nature: Timid
OT: Mat ID: 65156
IVS: 30/15/30/31/31/31
Full Redis
Ability: Pressure
HP ICE

SELFDESTRUCT POKEWALKER MUNCHLAX

Brave Nature
Thick Fat
29 | 30 | 30 | 0 | 30 | 1
OT: KURT
ID: 47279
SELFDESTRUCT (Who doesn't want a suicidal munchlax?)

This is what I am interested in. I don't just have the blissey even though that is what the last page and a bit of this thread has been about. For example, off the top of my head, I have a flawless virizton, jolly natured and untouched.

TheMantyke's SHINY Ferroseed

Relaxed Nature
31/31/31/9/31/0
Spikes and Leachseed
Trainer ID 23883
Roarke
Full-redis

This isn't in your thread but you wouldn't happen to have a calm heatran

Bond697's Shiny Zapdos

Nature: Timid
OT: Mat ID: 65156
IVS: 30/15/30/31/31/31
Full Redis
Ability: Pressure
HP ICE

SELFDESTRUCT POKEWALKER MUNCHLAX

Brave Nature
Thick Fat
29 | 30 | 30 | 0 | 30 | 1
OT: KURT
ID: 47279
SELFDESTRUCT (Who doesn't want a suicidal munchlax?)

This is what I am interested in. I don't just have the blissey even though that is what the last page and a bit of this thread has been about. For example, off the top of my head, I have a flawless virizton, jolly natured and untouched.
Sorry, I already have a flawless virizion

It was just an example off the top of my head of the kinda stuffs I have on offer and when your're online next pm or vm me and we can trade.

Hi! In response to your CMT, I'm interested in your VGC09 Milotic and Jolly V-Create Victini. I would prefer a redis for redis trade though. If you're interested in my non-redis pokes please refer to the rule 5. of my trade thread first.
Replied back in your thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)