1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

In-Battle Stats : The Ups and Downs (DP)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arseus, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Arseus

Arseus
    refuses to accept Contributor

Oddly enough, nobody knew for sure when I wrote this almost a year ago. Just goes to show how deep the game really is.

Just noticed a two minor things that need fixing in your version, Obi.

This should read "Barrier, Bulk Up, and Curse are most effective here."

Also, you need a line break between the last paragraph in the Evasion section, and the Multiple Stats section.
  2. RBG

RBG It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Tailwind Goes at the the end of the Speed Formula FYI. And it is not a stat modifier per se. It modifies speed, but not like agility with the +2 that gives you more damage if they use punishment
  3. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I won't be on for too long later today, but I haven't forgotten about this guide. I'll have it all ready some time tomorrow, I hope.
  4. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Posted in the HTML edit sub-forum

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)