1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

In-Battle Stats : The Ups and Downs (DP)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arseus, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Arseus

Arseus
    refuses to accept Contributor

Oddly enough, nobody knew for sure when I wrote this almost a year ago. Just goes to show how deep the game really is.

Just noticed a two minor things that need fixing in your version, Obi.

This should read "Barrier, Bulk Up, and Curse are most effective here."

Also, you need a line break between the last paragraph in the Evasion section, and the Multiple Stats section.
  2. RBG

RBG Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Tailwind Goes at the the end of the Speed Formula FYI. And it is not a stat modifier per se. It modifies speed, but not like agility with the +2 that gives you more damage if they use punishment
  3. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I won't be on for too long later today, but I haven't forgotten about this guide. I'll have it all ready some time tomorrow, I hope.
  4. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Posted in the HTML edit sub-forum

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)