In-Game Articles for the 5th Gen

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are a few articles that I would like to see.

Fifth Generation Breeding Guide
Battle Subway Guide - Needs new owner
Differences in DP and HGSS breeding
BW 2 Legendary Capture Guide - Magicxgame
BW 2 Ingame Tier list - superjocke
Update of Tips and Tricks to include BW2

if you have suggestions for articles or want to claim one please post.

Is it possible for me to claim 'Item Locations' in BW. It wouldn't take too long since I already made a thread about it in the 'uncharted forum'.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
What exactly must be included in the Tips and Tricks?
Because I claim it, since the 1v1 Guide will be delayed till after the metagame is well defined and stuff, so I can do this in the meanwhile

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What exactly must be included in the Tips and Tricks?
Because I claim it, since the 1v1 Guide will be delayed till after the metagame is well defined and stuff, so I can do this in the meanwhile
well you could always look at the other tips and tricks articles for an idea of what's requested here's the fourth gen one http://www.smogon.com/ingame/misc/dpp_tips
and third gen: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/misc/adv_tips

for BW maybe stuff like pokeshifter, an explanation of dreamworld and the C-Gear (not to sure if this may be a separate article but it wouldn't hurt to mention it), locations of the IV man and other useful NPCs for example would be good places to start.

What about:
- An in-depth Battle Subway guide
- A Dream World guide
- A guide for Sazanami Bay(dont know if it is possible, but that maze is SOO hard to do without a guide. I know there are some guides for it already, but they are not very well written)

Suggestion for an article.

In-game tiers? As in, which Pokemon are most viable for an in-game run, with a high tier/middle tier/low tier/bottom tier.

Suggestion for an article.

In-game tiers? As in, which Pokemon are most viable for an in-game run, with a high tier/middle tier/low tier/bottom tier.
you could look on the forum, there's a thread about it, but its not very in-depth.
Someone could make a list like that, and give good arguments

To be honest, a C-Gear article would be very helpful. I dont mean to sound lazy but i have never made an article before so maybe one of the more expirienced Members could write it? By the way, how do you play 5th Generation, is it onn Pokemon Lab? I am pretty confused :(

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
To be honest, a C-Gear article would be very helpful. I dont mean to sound lazy but i have never made an article before so maybe one of the more expirienced Members could write it? By the way, how do you play 5th Generation, is it onn Pokemon Lab? I am pretty confused :(
The B/W Tips and tricks will have a C-Gear Information section in it.

About Gen 5, you should use Pokémon Online and go to the Smogon Server.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I think I can also write the 5th gen Breeding guide, and how its different than 4th gen.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Not that a site like Smogon really needs it, but what about a "where to catch" guide for gen 5?

I think I might reserve the DW guide, but I have 2 questions.

1. How long do I have? I'm a bit busy :/
2. From what point of view should I write it? Competive, In-game, or a mix?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)