inb4 nintendo (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat Pkrs???
I'm waiting to tell me the server, since I can not enter smogon
Error while connected to server -- Received error n1: The remote host closed the connection
According to the server, the nickname in the log of Lamppost's match has matched up with "pkrs" on the alt check.

lolololol@ pkrs

By the way my opponent cant play until Friday so we'll have to get the match done by then. Hope thats ok.

lol just realized the deadline is like in 2 weeks

Rule conflict! Your evasion clause rule states "Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause." Yet the banlist (which you forgot to link to) explicitly bans those items.

So the question is, are BrightPowder and Lax Incense banned? The wording of the rules suggest they are banned (as the banlist would be broken) but I need a confirmation. Also, if any battles involving those items have taken place, will the results stand?

Anyway, vm'd my opponent. Same time zone, yay!

Oh, and you used the Japanese name for Meloetta's alternate form(e).

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Smogon's banlist takes precedence over the specific rules of this tournament, with the exception of what I release each round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)