Inside Oshawott's Shell: A Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm working on a HA Bergmite (as I saw someone else off a HA Venipede) if you are still interested in trading, I've got 2 dozen spitbacks and 2 5IV ones without HA. Shouldn't take much longer and if you're not interested afterall at least I'll have some in stock.

Incase you are, I'd still like a Tentacool. If you have one in a pokeball excellent, otherwise I'd like a Male if possible please (Bold with Clear Body and egg moves).

EDIT: Just hatched a 5IV HA Bergmite, let me know if you're still interested.

Last edited:
Nevermind then, pretty much a rip off, even if you aren't interested:) Thanks anyways.
Sure, I understand. It's just that I've got many orders lately and can't afford breeding more pokemon if it isn't for something that really interests me.

Hi. I'm working on a HA Bergmite (as I saw someone else off a HA Venipede) if you are still interested in trading, I've got 2 dozen spitbacks and 2 5IV ones without HA. Shouldn't take much longer and if you're not interested afterall at least I'll have some in stock.

Incase you are, I'd still like a Tentacool. If you have one in a pokeball excellent, otherwise I'd like a Male if possible please (Bold with Clear Body and egg moves).

EDIT: Just hatched a 5IV HA Bergmite, let me know if you're still interested.
Yes, I'd like one. I'll need some time to breed Tentacool, though.

An Oshawott for Dedenne? It's a bit harder for me to choose when you don't list Pokeballs, cos I'm a sap. :P
Sorry, it's just that I found pokeballs cool and all, but they're no deal breaker for me. If you want to know the pokeball of a certain pokemon, just ask, it'll be my pleasure to tell you. Oshawott, for example, is in a pokeball, just like the one you receive from Bell ;)

Sorry, it's just that I found pokeballs cool and all, but they're no deal breaker for me. If you want to know the pokeball of a certain pokemon, just ask, it'll be my pleasure to tell you. Oshawott, for example, is in a pokeball, just like the one you receive from Bell ;)
That's why I chose Oshawott, cos he's only available in a normal pokeball, and I like to avoid those unless I can't. ^_^ Would that be an okay trade then? I see you've been swamped with Oshawott requests.

That's why I chose Oshawott, cos he's only available in a normal pokeball, and I like to avoid those unless I can't. ^_^ Would that be an okay trade then? I see you've been swamped with Oshawott requests.
True. There are some pending trades, but I have one left and can trade with you now and breed more later for others. Dedenne has HP Ice, right?

True. There are some pending trades, but I have one left and can trade with you now and breed more later for others. Dedenne has HP Ice, right?
Yep, HP Ice, but no egg moves (doesn't really get anything it can use). It's just a cute bolt-beam mouse. Do you have a preferred ability? I only have Plus and Pick Up ones atm (Pick Up is recommended in the Smogon preview analysis). If you want Cheek Pouch I'll have to breed it.

Yep, HP Ice, but no egg moves (doesn't really get anything it can use). It's just a cute bolt-beam mouse. Do you have a preferred ability? I only have Plus and Pick Up ones atm (Pick Up is recommended in the Smogon preview analysis). If you want Cheek Pouch I'll have to breed it.
What's the gender of the Pick Up one?

Sure, I understand. It's just that I've got many orders lately and can't afford breeding more pokemon if it isn't for something that really interests me.

Yes, I'd like one. I'll need some time to breed Tentacool, though.
That's fine, just leave me a PM when you're done. No rush!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I love your thread! So many interesting things here.

What would you like from my thread for a Male Yamask and a Female Koffing?

please check for morning sun ponyta
Is there any way you could breed Curse onto Snorlax? If yes, then I'd interested in it.

CMT for an Oshawott
Could you breed a timid non-HA HP Ice Eevee?

I love your thread! So many interesting things here.

What would you like from my thread for a Male Yamask and a Female Koffing?
Thanks! Could you breed a timid non-HA HP Ice Eevee? I also like Skorupi.

CMT for bold clear body tentacool
Nothing caught my eye, sorry :(

Probably not able to do that at the moment, sorry

Is there any way you could breed Curse onto Snorlax? If yes, then I'd interested in it.

Could you breed a timid non-HA HP Ice Eevee?

Nothing caught my eye, sorry :(

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't have the ability to do HP breeding at this time, is there anything else you'd like?
Skorupi is fine, I'm assume you want Sniper?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)