1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by ΩDonut, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus Nakayama

Marcus Nakayama

Where can I expose my Shiny Value for trades? and ask help when I need?
  2. songoftheskies

songoftheskies

Oh, there are shiny database spreadsheets all around -on gamefaqs, reddit, and here, as well !
    Just do a google search, and there are applications that you can fill out as well ~

Let me go pull up some links for you !
    Edit: this thread has all your smogon SV needs !
    www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-hatcher-community-database-read-the-last-post-join-shinyvalue-for-all-your-sv-needs.3492532/

Ps, your signature looks very familiar, haha ~ * 7 *
  3. CAdude90210

CAdude90210

Anyone wanna check some SVs? I got instacheck working
  4. Rhyack

Rhyack

I've tried everything listed on here to get rid of the problem where the drop down boxes are empty, nothing has fixed the problem. I've been from page 1 through to 102 and tried it all, does anyone have any other advice for me?
    Also I have another question, if I could find out my shiny code how could I increase my chance of hatching a shiny with this? I'm a little confused by it.
  5. YeagerTheBearded

YeagerTheBearded

I just made a batch of Cubchoo eggs, and this was the best one.
    Cubchoo (F) - Sassy, Snow Cloak, 31\29\31\24\28\31 [2687]
    Anyone with SV 2687 that could hatch this for me?
  6. Dufeyz

Dufeyz

Another way to check, is once you get a list, mark your pokemon. There are 6 different icons; one for each stat. Most people only hatch flawless / 5 IV shinies, and these ones would have 5/6 icons marked. This is a great way, because once you've done over like 100 eggs, there is no way you are going to remember the perfect IVS for all those pokemon.
  7. songoftheskies

songoftheskies

What laptop are you running ? I believe you need a wireless connection, so make sure it's not connected to an internet cable ( don't quote me on this though ~ )

Your shiny code isn't as important to hatching shinies for yourself as knowing the shiny values of your individual eggs -by giving someone your trainer shiny value, you can help them hatch an egg for themself, is the value of the egg matches up ~
    by using Instacheck, you can see the natures, abilities, genders, and SV of unhatched eggs !
    By knowing the SV, you can search for other people who have a trainer SV of that number -you give the egg to them, they hatch it fir you, then they trade it back ajd you noe have a shiny !! * U *

lol I think I'm one of the few people who actually don't hatch for good IV spreads XD
  8. Marcus Nakayama

Marcus Nakayama

Unhappy, I cant reply nothing there because I dont have privileages enough to do that... D= (Yes, a copy of yours xD, sorry)
  9. Dufeyz

Dufeyz

Basically, we hatch eggs like normal, however when you show them in a trade, with instacheck we can see the SV ( Shiny Value ) of that particular pokemon before its hatched. How is this helpful? the way it works, if a persons TSV ( Trainer Shiny Value ) matches the SV of the pokemon, it will hatch shiny.
  10. JMan1122

JMan1122

... I have basically wasted all of my Sunday afternoon trying to figure how this dang on thing to work. Is there a kind soul out there that is willing to find my SV and to find some SV for my eggs? Please?
  11. Rhyack

Rhyack

Macbook pro running Windows 8 BootCamp, iMac running windows 7 BootCamp, neither work, also tried a Dell Windows 7 computer, not working, tried it all wireless and hardwired, everytime I get the same problem of the dropdowns being empty..

I just want my shiny axew, so much stress. :(
  12. Rhyack

Rhyack

That makes a lot more sense then the original description of how it works, Thanks! :)
    Dufeyz likes this.
  13. CAdude90210

CAdude90210

I can help you, whats your FC?
  14. songoftheskies

songoftheskies

Oh, don't worry, you don't reply directly to the thread;
    Here's the link where you fill out your own SV informstion :
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l-...56UZ-qr-HXpMC_PI/viewform?edit_requested=true

And here's where other trainer SVs are listed !
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ak2hDRJIzJHbdFItaVJidTRTZTJxZnY1dThxNzRxbHc#gid=1

Remember; different people may have the same shiny value, and this link is NOT the only database out there ! There are a ton more, so if you can't find an SV you need there, just look elsewhere ! * U *

Haha and no problem about the signature, I feel flattered xD
  15. JMan1122

JMan1122

My FC is 3308-4583-3592.
  16. songoftheskies

songoftheskies

Yeah, Macs don't work -so is your windows 7 Dell a laptop ?
    And you have administrator rights ?
  17. Rhyack

Rhyack

yep! Tried literally everything, is there a separate forum for getting the value of an egg checked?
  18. songoftheskies

songoftheskies

Nope, just ask here ! * U *
    I would help you, but I'm in the middle of hatching someone else's egg atm ; A ;
  19. Marcus Nakayama

Marcus Nakayama

thank u so much!!!!
  20. Dufeyz

Dufeyz

No worries :)
  21. Rhyack

Rhyack

That's okay not a problem!
    Is anybody else free to check my egg?
  22. songoftheskies

songoftheskies

No problem !
    Good luck hatching your eggs ~! * U *
  23. LolcakesxD

LolcakesxD

Instacheck has been working great, but I've encountered a problem now.

I check people's eggs as a service, and I see a bad pattern occurring. When people would put up their eggs, at a random one, an error would pop up saying something along the lines of: "offset is out of bounds" and it will stop checking SVs/IV's there, and I would have to restart Instacheck. This is a very big inconvenience for whoever I am trading, and I would like to know the solution to this problem.
  24. JMan1122

JMan1122

my connection froze.
  25. NightWolf2503

NightWolf2503

I can help you. What's your Friendcode?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)