Intercollegiate Pokemon League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My name is Trevor Jerome and I am a new member on these forums. I joined because I was hoping to get help in finding a good competitive league to join. I recently started a Pokemon League at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology and we are looking for some more opportunities for competition. So far we have been limited to the VGC and intramural tournaments. I have seen many posts on many different forums about Intercollegiate Leagues and I was wondering if any of them are still active and looking for new members. If not, would any other college leagues be interested in restarting one?

Thank you.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
https://www.facebook.com/groups/402684876435975/ - was a thing but it never really got off the ground. You'll have the best luck finding intercollegiate leagues if you stick to VGC as it has the greatest community for grassroots tournaments both in-person and online. I would recommend going to Nugget Bridge and soliciting responses from individual groups. The only active league that I personally know of the UC Davis League. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)