International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... this is going to be my first WiFi tournament, let alone Pokemon tournament whatsoever, so I'm pretty damn excited. Just trying to put the final touches on my team (late, I know) and then marathon some games... I'll probably end up spamming the thread every once in a while with updates, excuse the giddiness. :D

Played a bit more this afternoon, not as many D/C's thankfully.

1 - Gohan - USA Texas - D/C
2- Bibi - Unknown - Won 3-0
3 - Gaetan - Belgium - Won 4-0
4 - Claudia - Unknown - Won 2-0
5 - Uwe - Netherlands - Won 3-0 (D/C)
6 - Kirika - Australia - Won 3-0 (D/C)
7 - Skandal - UK (East) - D/C
8 - Ryu - United Arab Emirates - D/C
9 - Fritz - Netherlands - Won 2-0
10 - Tony - Peru - Won 3-0
11 - Scarlet - USA New York - D/C
12 - Sill - USA Arizona - Won 2-0
13 - Alex - Australia - Won 3-0
14 - Sora - Bahrain - Won 3-0
15 - Nagisa - Unknown - Won 1-0
16 - Unai - Spain - D/C
17 - Pedro - Brazil - Won 2-0
18 - Keith - USA Texas - Won 4-0
19 - Anonyme - France - Won 3-0
20 - Pat - Unknown - Won 4-0
21 - Chris - USA Florida - Won 4-0
22 - Ivan - Spain - Won 2-0
23 - Jaume - Spain - D/C
24 - Zero - Portugal - Won 4-0
25 - Sergio - Spain - Won 3-0
26 - Raul - Spain Won 4-0 (D/C)

Record: Played 26: Won 18: L 0: D/C: 8 Rating: 1701

Black list/Players to watch out for:

-Gohan USA Texas
-Uwe - Netherlands
- Kirika - Australia
- Skandal - UK
- Ryu - United Arab Emirates
- Scarlet - USA New York
- Unai - Spain
- Jaume - Spain
- Raul - Spain

Going to have a little break now but I'll be on later this afternoon, hopefully I'll meet a few of the smogon crew for a few battles!

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
as an added something, im more then willing to upload battle videos from people to youtube. just send me the battlevid number and it should be fine I suppose
I'll be playing a few matches tonight I guess :D

Complete B/S I may as well not play anymore the amount of people D/C'ing is basically ruining any chance of placing in the tourney.

Update: Played 36: W: 22: L 0: D/C 14 Current Ranking:1745

Update of players D/Cing

Jason - Unknown Location
Ludwig - Luxembourg
Azmalt - Unknown Location
Yiu - Netherlands
Cynthia - France

I am sorry to hear this Osirius :s For me it is actually running pretty good up to now. Current stats are:
24-0-3/4 with a rating around 173x I would say, it updates slowly :D Could be even more! So as you can see I am pretty lucky with disconnectors.

Edit: Ah, it updated. I am at 1741 right now!

Oh right I didn't even think about that. Can they tell if you DC'd vs if your opponent DC'd? People have disconnected from me over 8 or 9 times now and it's only the first day. That's so annoying.

I am sorry to here this Osirius :s For me it is actually running pretty well up to now. Current stats are:
24-0-3/4 with a rating around 173x I would say, it updates slowly :D Could be even more! So as you can see I am pretty lucky with disconnectors.

Edit: Ah, it updated. I am at 1741 right now!
Hey Massi, Congrats on your results so far at least some of us aren't having as many issues with D/Cer's as others :) hope things keep going well for you mate!!!

I'll do my matches in detail after school, but I'm currently 6-1 with my loss being to a miss, flame body burn, and crit. My little brother is getting disconnection after disconnection :(. Probably won't be playing to much. 1574 currently.

Hey Massi, Congrats on your results so far at least some of us aren't having as many issues with D/Cer's as others :) hope things keep going well for you mate!!!
Thanks a lot dude! I hope you will be luckier with people too =/

I just played against "MANUEL" from Andalusien and he haxed me to death. Still I pulled the match and I think I am going to send the battle video number to Eiganjo later :P

Dam school, I need to start racking up points!

My profiles:

Trainer: Alice (White)
Quote: Do you think CHANDELURE can LEECH LIFE?

Trainer: Anabel (Black)
Quote: It's all thanks to PASS POWER.

Using Sun team on the former and troll/gimmick team on the latter. GL to you all!

Complete B/S I may as well not play anymore the amount of people D/C'ing is basically ruining any chance of placing in the tourney.

Update: Played 36: W: 22: L 0: D/C 14 Current Ranking:1745

Update of players D/Cing

Jason - Unknown Location
Ludwig - Luxembourg
Azmalt - Unknown Location
Yiu - Netherlands
Cynthia - France
My Current stand: Played: 33 W: 30, L: 3, D/C 10
A French Guy with 1700+ Ratings playing Good Stuff with Rain (Landorus, Zapdos, Raintoad, Ludicolo, Heracross) ragequited because his -1 Accuracy Heatwave missed my Scizor. Sore loser much.:pimp:

Yeah back from school let's gogogo! Hoping to average 20 matches a day, it's a tall order but not impossible. Rotom just too strongth so far :p

EDIT: Yes I did play my first Smogoner this morning. Hey Soon ^_^

EDIT 2: Just when I thought we'd ended d/c'ers, Goncalo from Portugal successfully succeeded in becoming the first person on my d/c blacklist.

My Current stand: Played: 33 W: 30, L: 3, D/C 10
A French Guy with 1700+ Ratings playing Good Stuff with Rain (Landorus, Zapdos, Raintoad, Ludicolo, Heracross) ragequited because his -1 Accuracy Heatwave missed my Scizor. Sore loser much.:pimp:
Iirc his name was Franck, didn't got DC'd by him though.

31-0-5 at the moment. My rating must be around 1770 right now! Just 5 DCs is great so far imo. Gonna take a little break now, maybe I will do some matches later.

Why do people disconnect with completely non-competitive, under-leveled teams? What were they expecting? They had to know the rules, since the details are only on the Pokemon site.

It's just a waste of my time and theirs.

Also, if you gets "haxed", don't D/C. Neither player has control over hax, so how can you get mad at what occurs. There's always going to be a little element of luck to battling.

Record at 16-2, with two D/C's that should have been wins. My Rating is sitting at 1658.

Do you even need to argue about it? I think Pokemon has made it clear that people with large DC rates will be disqualified, so if someone ragequits on you, chances are they'll regret it without you saying anything. I'm currently 7-1-0, writing down my matches, so I'll have details later. I'm still technically doing school, so I'll leave you with my closest match of the day: 17-11901-29257. He was from Germany. Amazing match, my heart was pounding like crazy.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm having huge trouble finding opponents.

My Wi-Fi is working fine, I've only played five games and am 3-1-1, so I don't get why it's taking me so long. Earlier today I left it searching for about half an hour, and now it's been on for ages again but won't find anyone.. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)