International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will say I'm surprised about is the lack of Abomasnows I've seen. I've seen one. I've seen tons of blazikens, Gliscors, and of course a million pokes from the "skarmbliss special". But no abomasnows.
I've been up against probably about 7-8 Abomasnows this tournament. Some were against mono-hail teams, which I was able to beat handily. Others were those damn hailstall/trick room teams which are the bane of my Rain Team's existence. I know there's a counter to those somewhere, and I have to find it!

Wow, a lot of you guys play a lot, and are really good to have such high ratings. I don't have the time to reach that kind of ranking. Congrats so far guys!

Also, I'm getting less hax this time.

Also, this talk of zen mode darma has me curious ;D

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Intriguing that I'd beat DAFLO from Dominican Republic with team:ee but some bad plays using team:goatee costed me dearly. Such is Pokemon.

What a crazy battle I just won. I played against some Masterx with 18** rating and I was about to timestall his cresselia, when I suddenly in the last minute of the match I got a -6 Overheatcrit, haha.
Masterx, whoever you are, GG and thank you for not disconnecting on me after that great match!
Video: 25-08496-00722

Battling someone right now with a Quash Murkrow. He got a little haxed so I hope he doesn't quit, but it's cool to see such a niche move get use.

Edit: No D/C! Considering he was 100 pts over me that's even more surprising.

Hey there PsyJ, I'm from Florida too! What's your In-Game name? Maybe we've battled? I'm Cardo♠.
I dont think I've played you. Although I have watchd some of your vids online. I really like your team.

I'm playing as a female character btw

Rika from florida, using a TR team with Dusclops and Scrafty as my main leads.

played a few games today, a few people with low scores who actually have decent teams! One dude with a shitty 1440 had Moxie Salamence, if you can go through the trouble of getting that I don't see how you are doing so poorly. And Eden, if you are on here, the freeze hax on Scrafty might not have even mattered, but the Swagger miss on your own Scizor did. I was caught off gaurd that it was TR Scizor. All the same, you don't need to disconnect like an ass.

I dont think I've played you. Although I have watchd some of your vids online. I really like your team.

I'm playing as a female character btw

Rika from florida, using a TR team with Dusclops and Scrafty as my main leads.
I've seem some of your battles too. You'd probably Beat me. I have no counter for TR on my Team. Most of my losses have been from Trick Room teams. Hope we get to Battle.

Okay I remember you. I've only faced two Rain teams. Sorry, I'm not real good with names. But I do remember losing to you. It was a good game, even though I didn't present much of a challenge due to the Water Weakness in my team xD

Eiganjo if you are able to could you upload the below battle vid, it was one of the best matches I played over the two days which I thought was worth saving and sharing, I played against an Italian player called Cyrus had a ranking of 1776 on Friday morning, very close match which the rest of you should check out when you get a chance.

Vid Number: 36-19507-12442

Wow. This guy had a 1504 rating. I probably sweated this battle more than any other this entire tournament. Just watch it, it's hilarious.

71-58349-97880
A little late, but great vid! Very interesting

Ok so I just got DC'd three times before I even got to view my opponent's card. That better not count against me, I swear... I really doubt it was my internet having the problem. Is it even possible that I got paired with the same person 3 times and they DC'd before I even saw a trainer card? Or was it really my internet (which would be really strange) and it just didn't give me the usual msg?

Edit: 4 times. Yeah there's definitely something wrong. I'll just have to come back later.

I've seem some of your battles too. You'd probably Beat me. I have no counter for TR on my Team. Most of my losses have been from Trick Room teams. Hope we get to Battle.
I hope so. I enjoy seeing what the rest of florida is up to. You might win, I didnt build my team right, I need another TRer. Musharna is my other, a thrid one like Sableye or even whimsicott would've helped this event, or maybe another sweeper thats not x2 to grass lol

This is the last video I want to go to youtube after checking all my saved ones (4 total) this was win was most satisfying
vid no.23-05957-48541

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)